The Student Room Group

OCR LAW A2 Criminal Law 2015

Scroll to see replies

can you remember what you put for section C, im unsure about my answers
What did everyone write about for the section B theft question?
and section C non fatals?

panicking
Reply 582
Original post by xsarawr
yay! i did self defence and duress by threats for colin too, and insanity and automatism for margaret!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn. The only part i mentioned about automatism is that if she took insulin but forgot to eat, then itd be automatism :frown: hoping I dont lose too much marks
Reply 583
What did everyone get for section C non fatals? I literally had 9 minuets to do it because the TRB was so long :frown: think I've got it right though
Original post by sammiebx
What did everyone write about for the section B theft question?
and section C non fatals?

panicking

Not guilty of theft of £50. Guilty of theft of jeans (despite the fact he did not take them - he had appropriated with the owner's consent with the intention of permanently depriving). Guilty of theft of bracelet.
Guilty of Burglary - most likely 9 (1b) unless there is evidence suggesting he had intention to steal. Guilty of Robbery.
Guilty of 9 (1a) despite not taking anything
Accurate
Inaccurate
Accurate
Inaccurate
Not really sure, can't remember which statements were the NOT liable ones
(edited 8 years ago)
what did people get for 20mark non-fatal question
Reply 586
Original post by Lost_hope
what did people get for 20mark non-fatal question

Accurate
Inaccurate
Accurate
Inaccurate
(All of the Ds were liable)
That's what I got
Original post by Gxz567
Accurate
Inaccurate
Accurate
Inaccurate
(All of the Ds were liable)
That's what I got

Same, i was so worried that i done it wrong but I thought all of them were liable too
Reply 588
Same, i was so worried that i done it wrong but I thought all of them were liable too

Oh good! That's given me some confidence dos I literally had 9 mins to do it 😩
Original post by Gxz567
Oh good! That's given me some confidence dos I literally had 9 mins to do it 😩

same lol spend too long on the other two question especially section A lol what other questions did you do
Reply 590
same lol spend too long on the other two question especially section A lol what other questions did you do

Me too! Spent 55 on section a which was a mistake! And for section A I did SL and for section B I did the TRB but had to rush at the end due to the fact there was a million different trb's in it 😥 what did you do? :smile:
Original post by Gxz567
Me too! Spent 55 on section a which was a mistake! And for section A I did SL and for section B I did the TRB but had to rush at the end due to the fact there was a million different trb's in it 😥 what did you do? :smile:
same spent like 55min on section A I did SL too and section b I did the murder and attempted murder (bit scared with how I answered that question lol)
Reply 592
Me too with the TRB had to really rush!
Original post by Gxz567
Me too with the TRB had to really rush!

i sure we done well though :crossedf:
Reply 594
i sure we done well though :crossedf:

I really hope so! 🙏😃
Reply 595
Did anyone else see the scenario with Tyrone and Shona and immediately think of gross negligence manslaughter (the scenario was so similar to gibbons and proctor)? I ended up writing the law for MS and murder in regards to them because I was so unsure, normally I would've gone straight for MS but because it said liable for Shona's 'murder' in the question so it really threw me
Original post by Gxz567
I really hope so! 🙏😃

same :smile:
Original post by Imc1
Did anyone else see the scenario with Tyrone and Shona and immediately think of gross negligence manslaughter (the scenario was so similar to gibbons and proctor)? I ended up writing the law for MS and murder in regards to them because I was so unsure, normally I would've gone straight for MS but because it said liable for Shona's 'murder' in the question so it really threw me
i did that scenario but I did attempts and murder but i get what you mean
Original post by Imc1

The decision in gibbons and proctor was murder tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 599
i did that scenario but I did attempts and murder but i get what you mean

Yeah I focused mainly on murder but probably wasted like 5 minutes just staring at the paper like 'they've made a mistake, this should say death not murder' so ended up trying to cover both basis' and then concluded saying it was more likely to be death 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending