Reply 3981
Dalimyr
Are you all crasting posting in here? :frown:

you're baaaaaaack :biggrin:

i was worried :frown: :hugs:
Vesta
you're baaaaaaack :biggrin:

i was worried :frown: :hugs:

:hugs: I'm sowwie...I was only gone because my internet died - I've got a new wireless adaptor so I should be OK for now :smile: But the week without internet access (read: access to friends and support) was a nightmare - thoughts of suicide every night, and it's really worrying me because I know that if something doesn't improve soon then I could have a go (again) :cry:
Howwy :hugs::love:

:crast: Unpacking..
Reply 3984
:crast: dissertation...
:crast: working
Reply 3986
Dalimyr
:hugs: I'm sowwie...I was only gone because my internet died - I've got a new wireless adaptor so I should be OK for now :smile: But the week without internet access (read: access to friends and support) was a nightmare - thoughts of suicide every night, and it's really worrying me because I know that if something doesn't improve soon then I could have a go (again) :cry:

aww no :frown: i was worried about you but then i was informed yesterday that your internet had broked ;yes; hope you're okay :hugs:
its been too long :eek3:
:hugs: I'll be fine...I hope :redface:
Reply 3988
I've never procastinated so well before. It's worrying.
:crast: revision...Ive been through 10 pages of notes...only a few more hundred to go...
Reply 3990
Subterranean Homesick Alien

welcome to our side :smile:
Subterranean Homesick Alien

Keep at it - you're bound to get even better - I can procrastinate procrastinating...
Reply 3992
I just spent the last few hours crasting revision because I thought I had buggered my laptop up. I spilt a bit of water on it and the keyboard started playing up, so I unplugged it and let it dry. Thankfully it works OK now :biggrin: I let out a shriek when I realised :redface:
We're having a LOTR fest in our living room :biggrin:

I stoled my friends laptop cause I couldnt be bothered to go get my own from upstairs :biggrin:
:cry:

Revision not good :frown:
Reply 3995
i'm crasting homework :frown: :frown:
Ihave an exam tomorrow..I've barely started revising for it :frown:
Reply 3997
*Sigh* When will we learn?
One day hopefully...Ive revised for my other modules..just not this one..

My revision:

Procrastination and Procrastination is the key to everlasting life!!
Reply 3999
Ahahahahahahaha!

Oh dear. I've just got up. ****.

Quick Reply

Latest