The Student Room Group

Procrastinating Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
I want a hunky male nurse
Crisps
I want a hunky male nurse

Surprise :biggrin:
Mmmm, chicken * Dalimyr drools all over her keyboard * I love it...could eat it every day :biggrin:
blech :p:
How can you justify eating a small, rather cute little fluffy thing? and you cant feel sorry for a chicken, theyre not cute. :p:
nah lol chickens arent cute. theyre spindly two legged things that lay eggs. and probably bred for eating. whereas rabbits, nah, not bred for eating.

damn i should be a veggie.
:chicken: is cute, damn it.......but not as cute as :bunny:
Awww theyre cute. and always have been. even if i am allergic to their fur. more allergic to chicken feathers though. :p:
Dalimyr
* Dalimyr nurses Trish to health *
I like playing nurse :love:

awww :love:

Some ****ing ****** Dos'ed me :motz:
wesetters
Yes, that's what I read it as, but assumed I was wrong...you have a website ?

Just as well that's what you read it as...I'd be a bit worried if you, as tech minimod, didn't understand what DoS was :p:
Well it was similar to that... My home network got flooded..in the security logs :
2007.01.28 21:39:00 **SYN Flood to Host** 192.168.1.3, 1391->> 208.70.246.201, 80 (from ATM1 Outbound)
and Im pretty sure:
2007.01.28 21:37:39 **Smurf** 169.254.255.255->> 169.254.247.115, Type:3, Code:3 (from ATM1 Outbound)
isnt normal either...
wesetters
I DoS'd a server during an open day at Greenwich :p:

I didn't mean to knock it out, but forgot to stop it when we went for lunch.

:rofl: well done...
lol...I didn't even get my work done :p:

Will most likely spend most of the night doing it now - all your fault, CBB final! At least it's over now - I can have my life back!
AntiLearner
lol...I didn't even get my work done :p:

Will most likely spend most of the night doing it now - all your fault, CBB final! At least it's over now - I can have my life back!

Ive been doing cross stitch and will continue to do so :wink: I making if for seans valentines present =D
Sephrenia
Ive been doing cross stitch and will continue to do so :wink: I making if for seans valentines present =D

I'm decided I will do one of the following:

1) Just go to bed because I'm actually tired at this hour, for a change :eek:
2) Spend hours finishing my work for which the deadline is tomorrow
3) Sleep in a while after watching more useless TV, and miss tomorrow morning and hand in work in the afternoon

HmmmmM...
AntiLearner
I'm decided I will do one of the following:

1) Just go to bed because I'm actually tired at this hour, for a change :eek:
2) Spend hours finishing my work for which the deadline is tomorrow
3) Sleep in a while after watching more useless TV, and miss tomorrow morning and hand in work in the afternoon

HmmmmM...

Im staying up till just after midnight them im retiring :wink:
I'm jealous. :frown: Looks like it has to be the up-all-night one for me, I promised I'd take no more days off, already taken about 4 off this term!
Well done...Ive taken none off..unless Ive been ill in which case its understandable..same with Uni visits...
Reply 1399
Stagestruckgal
How can you justify eating a small, rather cute little fluffy thing? and you cant feel sorry for a chicken, theyre not cute. :p:

Chickens are cute!

I don't eat any birds any more.

Quick Reply

Latest