The Student Room Group

Procrastinating Society II

Scroll to see replies

Oh, you're not a sub :p:
Yeh, I'll send them over later :smile:
I got my sub suspended when I went on holiday :p: no point in it being there unused...
Sephrenia
I got my sub suspended when I went on holiday :p: no point in it being there unused...

Must be coming to an end soon, eh? :frown: It was sometime in the middle of last month that I subbed you...or have you sorted out a sub renewal? :smile:

Define 'behave'... :p:
Something I'm willing to bet you didn't do :p:
Reply 1783
Sephrenia
Define 'behave'... :p:

I'll take that as a no then :p:
:eek: A whole day with no crasting? Where's Trish and her bubbly personality when you need her? :biggrin:

Actually, no, I think I can figure out where she is......anyone got Sean's phone number? :p:
Reply 1785
I've just put my black double flared plugs in my ears :smile:
I've just completed a form I've been meaning to finish for about 2 weeks now. I probably wont get the placement but hey. No chance if you dont try!!
Reply 1787
I completed a report on a meeting with Barroso in Dutch yesterday. Date: 8 February. I did 12 days to write 3 A4s.

Now I have to translate it into English, which is probably going to take even longer:sleep: :yawn: :crast:
Reply 1788
I need to pack
I need to get ready to go out *yawn*
I was told to go down the street to get milk...I don't think we're having pancakes tonight :frown:
I had a whole jar of Nutella the other day :redface: Scooping it out of the jar with my finger while watching Ready, Steady, Cook or something like that :biggrin:
wesetters
That's disgusting...use a spoon !

(This is why I stopped buying Nutella)

I crasted on going downstairs to get a spoon :p:
Reply 1793
mmmmmmmmm Nutella
Dalimyr
Must be coming to an end soon, eh? :frown: It was sometime in the middle of last month that I subbed you...or have you sorted out a sub renewal? :smile:

Something I'm willing to bet you didn't do :p:

Runs out on the 27th...and I have no way to resub =(

I did behave...just the sort of behaviour you owuld expect in bed :wink:
Dalimyr
:eek: A whole day with no crasting? Where's Trish and her bubbly personality when you need her?:biggrin:

Actually, no, I think I can figure out where she is......anyone got Sean's phone number?:p:
I have Seans number :wink: and yes I was with Sean :p:
wesetters
If you shout "Spam !" loud enough, she'll come running
did someone mention spam?! :p:

In other news..Im a bit jealous atm...Sean and his ex are walking his dog and his exs dog :hmpf: Im not best pleased...and he refuses to buy me chocolate to make up for it...
Didn't have pancakes =(

Did enter a pancake relay race...we came second with 3 people..one person didn't turn up :hmpf: as I was the only one who could flip pancakes I [lucky me] got to run twice :hmpf: I did get 2 lollypops though...
wesetters
You should have been online the other night...Pig was in an übergenerous mood :p:

Define 'the other night' most nights Ive been over Seans :wink: I already got a months free sub off pig before..
[QUOTE='[ A Y A Z ]']Trish you want me to PM you the posts?
you can PM me the links now :wink:
wesetters
I'm not sure...night before last I think...I think Triplet1 got 3 months or something...

Nice....Yeah Im waiting for either a generous soul to sub me for a month or send me some riches so I can effectively sub myself...as I can't use paypal [house rules]:rolleyes: and they got rid of world pay :bawling:
Reply 1799
Sephrenia
Nice....Yeah Im waiting for either a generous soul to sub me for a month or send me some riches so I can effectively sub myself...as I can't use paypal [house rules]:rolleyes: and they got rid of world pay :bawling:

If you send me £5 through the post I'll sub you

Quick Reply

Latest