The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accommodation available to current or future student at University of Aberdeen

I am looking to rent out my spacious bedroom, with its own newly refurbished bathroom, located at Kings Hall. Kings Hall is part of University of Aberdeen’s student accommodation and is located close to the libraries and all other university facilities. You will have your own bedroom and bathroom and share the kitchen with four absolutely lovely and tidy girls.

The room would be ideal for either a current student that wishes to be close to the university facilities during the busy summer months; a prospective student that is looking to move to Aberdeen before the term starts, in order to settle; or a prospective student that want somewhere to live while looking for alternative accommodation. (Cheaper than a hotel while looking for accommodation! :smile: )

The room is available from the 27th of June 2015 until the 27th of August 2015. However, I have already been in contact with the student accommodation service at the University of Aberdeen and it might be possible to extend the contract for another 12 months - meaning if you like the room it might be possible to stay after the current contract ends.

The monthly rent is £564 but I am VERY willing to negotiate the remaining rent and I am also flexible in regards to the move in date. If interested please message me!
Reply 1
Hi, how has it been living at kings hall? Would you recommend it to a prospective student? I will be starting my MSc in September and I am looking for a decent ensuite room. I am also considering king street exchange. Any thoughts?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending