The Student Room Group

Entry for physics and astrophysics at exeter

How much do the entry offers vary from person to person for physics and astrophysics at the university of exeter?
Does it depend much on the quality of your personal statement?
Reply 1
Please reply someone, or am I posting in the wrong place?
Reply 2
Original post by Lilli1997
Please reply someone, or am I posting in the wrong place?

The University of Exeter forum may have a rep on there who can tell you what the offer range depends on.

I'd say it's usually quite unlikely that the PS will make the difference - it can be commonly affected by things like subject choices though (i.e. AAA for maths, physics, and history, or AAB for maths, physics, further maths). They haven't stated though so it's hard to tell. They may base it off a combination of different factors. Feel free to email the admissions department for the most accurate answer though.
Reply 3
Original post by Nymthae
The University of Exeter forum may have a rep on there who can tell you what the offer range depends on.

I'd say it's usually quite unlikely that the PS will make the difference - it can be commonly affected by things like subject choices though (i.e. AAA for maths, physics, and history, or AAB for maths, physics, further maths). They haven't stated though so it's hard to tell. They may base it off a combination of different factors. Feel free to email the admissions department for the most accurate answer though.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending