The Student Room Group

Can anyone help?

Hello. I am an As student and work very hard in biology. I am with OCR and was getting A/B in all of my mocks (I did every past paper). I was really excited to open the paper but when I looked I saw a big E staring at me. The exams went so well! Am I just stupid or has the exam board messed up my grade? I have paid to get my papers back and hopefully appeal for a remark. My friend also Had the same happen to her. Can anyone explain?
Original post by Natasha_davey
Hello. I am an As student and work very hard in biology. I am with OCR and was getting A/B in all of my mocks (I did every past paper). I was really excited to open the paper but when I looked I saw a big E staring at me. The exams went so well! Am I just stupid or has the exam board messed up my grade? I have paid to get my papers back and hopefully appeal for a remark. My friend also Had the same happen to her. Can anyone explain?

It may be a mistake with the marking, there has been a lot of this from OCR this year, but you'll have to just wait for the remark to be sure.
Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending