The Student Room Group

Othello and Atonement Notes and Annotations??!!

Hey guys. I hope you’re all good. How’s quarantine going for you guys? I’m in Year 13 now, and I’m doing AQA A level English Literature specification A. I’ve recently moved house, and I've lost my Othello and Atonement texts. I’ve bought a new Othello and started annotating it, but I’m still really behind, and I haven’t even bought Atonement yet. Does anyone have annotations they can send me for both of these texts ASAP please? I really need all the help I can get, and this has proven to be a reliable website when I’ve needed help in the past. Thanks so much in advance for all your help and advice x
Pretty sure I still have my notes from Othello, if I find them I'll pm you some pics xx
Reply 2
Thanks so much for your help! Does anyone have any annotations for Atonement x?
Reply 3
Original post by sunshinehss
Pretty sure I still have my notes from Othello, if I find them I'll pm you some pics xx

Sorry but If you can could you pm to me as well. I'm really stuck for Othello and the Annotations would be appreciated
Reply 4
As I'm really stuck and my school isn't doing a lot of help when it comes to annotating
Original post by Suhgui2
Sorry but If you can could you pm to me as well. I'm really stuck for Othello and the Annotations would be appreciated

I'll PM you x
Reply 6
I'll PM you x

Thank you so much
Reply 7
(Original post by Ali-liyyah)Thanks so much for your help! Does anyone have any annotations for Atonement x?

Original post by Ali-liyyah
Thanks so much for your help! Does anyone have any annotations for Atonement x?

Hiya, I know this was a while go, but if you were able to send some to me too that'd be amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending