The Student Room Group

Hot topics on A2 Chem

Hi guys, this is one of my very first posts on this website after being so convinced by my chemistry teacher that this website suits me as there are other hardworking students that support and engage with each other and wants to achieve good grades.

With that intro done, here's my question:

Which topics should I study the most in A2 Chem and is there any way of knowing or identifying topics that commonly come up in the exam? I am in no way trying to make my life easier, although they do say 'The easier your life is, the harder your working' :smile:

Kind regards.
Original post by Childishabs
Hi guys, this is one of my very first posts on this website after being so convinced by my chemistry teacher that this website suits me as there are other hardworking students that support and engage with each other and wants to achieve good grades.

With that intro done, here's my question:

Which topics should I study the most in A2 Chem and is there any way of knowing or identifying topics that commonly come up in the exam? I am in no way trying to make my life easier, although they do say 'The easier your life is, the harder your working' :smile:

Kind regards.

Welcome to TSR. :biggrin:

Study the topics that you find difficult more than the ones you find easy.

And past papers will help you to see patterns for yourself. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Nah there are jus a lot of people posting attention seeking threads, lying to make themselves look better or posting a pubescent themed thread about relationships.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
Welcome to TSR. :biggrin:

Study the topics that you find difficult more than the ones you find easy.

And past papers will help you to see patterns for yourself. :tongue:

Thank you!

Yeah that makes sense, just wanted to know if there is any topics that need extra time to consume, thanks for the advice :smile:
Original post by Childishabs
Thank you!

Yeah that makes sense, just wanted to know if there is any topics that need extra time to consume, thanks for the advice :smile:

I'm not sure what exam board you're with, if it's AQA I found that bits where needed to remember observations and different colours of complexes were just things that you had to keep testing yourself on and over time you'd remember what they were.
Reply 5
yeah am doing AQA, and that's exactly what am doing. thanks for that

Quick Reply

Latest