The Student Room Group

Hii

I have done British Computer Society(BCS) but I have failed in the PGD project.Can I be able to do Msc computer Science at Hindustan University in chennai or else should I need to do final year UG course at the university?
I've no idea
Original post by mau sharma
I have done British Computer Society(BCS) but I have failed in the PGD project.Can I be able to do Msc computer Science at Hindustan University in chennai or else should I need to do final year UG course at the university?

Ok so you are from India.Tell me what course are you exactly doing and what are you in and how many kt's do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by jontyfernz
Ok so you are from India.Tell me what course are you exactly doing and what are you in and how many kt's do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh What does "kt's" mean,anyway?
Ahhh What does "kt's" mean,anyway?

Backlogs.You can continue a number of subjects if you fail them in a semester

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Backlogs.You can continue a number of subjects if you fail them in a semester

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have passed all the examinations in BCS(British Computer Society) except the PGD project.So can I be able to do masters?
(edited 8 years ago)
I have passed all the examinations in BCS(British Computer Society) except the PGD project.So can I be able to do masters?

If you clear it and get a bachelors degree.Yes.But your percentage will have to be 60-65 for the best placws
Reply 7
If you clear it and get a bachelors degree.Yes.But your percentage will have to be 60-65 for the best placws

Ohhh kkk thank u :smile:
Ohhh kkk thank u :smile:

You can actually do a masters without passing BCS exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending