The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Philosophy/Politics Durham offer?

Hi, I'm waiting on an offer from Durham for Philosophy and Politics. I applied very early. Home student. Always have wanted to go to Durham.

Should I be concerned if I haven't received an offer by this point? Has anyone else got their offers back?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I'm waiting on an offer from Durham for Philosophy and Politics. I applied very early. Home student. Always have wanted to go to Durham.

Should I be concerned if I haven't received an offer by this point? Has anyone else got their offers back?

Hiya

I wouldn't be worried as historically, a majority of the Durham offers come out in March. The admissions team hope to make all decisions on applications received until 31st January by 29th March, so I believe you'll find out the decision soon enough. Good luck :smile:

-Himieka
(edited 2 months ago)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Durham Students
Hiya

I wouldn't be worried as historically, a majority of the Durham offers come out in March. The admissions team hope to make all decisions on applications received by 31st January by 29th March, so I believe you'll find out the decision soon enough. Good luck :smile:

-Himieka

Thanks a lot!
Hi, i also applied to politics and philosophy for durham!!!! i applied in novemeber and havent heard anything. xx
Reply 4
Original post by TabbyThomson1
Hi, i also applied to politics and philosophy for durham!!!! i applied in novemeber and havent heard anything. xx
Hope we both get in! :smile:
Me too!!! :smile:)
Hi I'm doing the same course as you !!! I haven't really met anyone else doing philosophy/politics so this is quite exciting. I got an offer from Durham around last month
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi I'm doing the same course as you !!! I haven't really met anyone else doing philosophy/politics so this is quite exciting. I got an offer from Durham around last month

Congratulations omg!!!!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
It's nice if you're a multidisciplinarian, but not really interested in graphs or statistics. Congratulations. Hopefully, we'll all be at Durham in the same seminars!

Hi! I applied to two courses at Durham - Liberal Arts and Politics & Philosophy. I got my offer today for Liberal Arts but have had nothing back for Politics & Philosophy either ☹️ Good luck !

I got an offer!! What about you
Did you get an offer ?
Original post by smoothiesoothie
Did you get an offer ?

Havent heard yet!
Original post by smoothiesoothie
I got an offer!! What about you
That's great, congratulations. I'm really glad to hear that people are starting to get them now. Unfortunately, I've had no response yet.
Original post by Castherius
That's great, congratulations. I'm really glad to hear that people are starting to get them now. Unfortunately, I've had no response yet.
Got my offer back today!
Original post by Castherius
Got my offer back today!
Omg congrats!!
Original post by Anonymous

hii i’m also going to do philosophy and politics at durham !!

hii did you get an offer? i’m also going to do pp at durham x

Quick Reply

Latest