The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

What does this "all bills included" mean?

Okay, I'm looking into uni accommodation and panic is starting to set in a bit. I need to know what "All bills included" means?

I think it would mean electricity, gas etc. but there are some halls I'm looking into that don't this phrase in their description, so does that mean I'd have to pay electricity separately or?

People are telling me different things so I don't know what to think. Any help you could offer would be really great, thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Basically if it says all bills included, the Price you pay will be what you pay and that's it. If it doesn't state "all bills included" or you ask and they say they aren't, then what ever the price is stated will be just for rent, and you have to sort out gas, electric, council tax etc separately.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
All bills included means that you pay a set price for rent that will also cover the cost of bills, possibly wifi and tv licence but do check this.

If in any doubt, phone any potential accommodation to be sure. Avoid hidden costs with transparent communication.
Reply 3
Okay, thank you guys so much. Finally two people that were able to give me some straight answers! Thanks so much, you've really lifted a weight from my mind :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending