Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Seanisonfire
Possibly :ninja:

I'm watching you mister... :beard:
:ahee:
Dil-Emma
I'm watching you mister... :beard:

And I'm watching you too, but there we go.
undiscovered

Your musical compatibility with spamhannah is Super :top:

Music you have in common includes Larrikin Love, The Rifles, Maxïmo Park, The Cribs and The Maccabees.

http://www.last.fm/user/_oxymoronic = me :music:

:hello:

Your musical compatibility with _oxymoronic is Medium
Music you have in common includes Embrace, Editors, The Von Bondies, Delays and Hard-Fi.
Your musical compatibility with loz2601 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Manic Street Preachers, The Fratellis, Muse, The Killers and Bloc Party.

Your musical compatibility with _oxymoronic is Very High

Music you have in common includes Green Day, The Enemy, The Cribs, The Verve and The Libertines.
Reply 3986
Your musical compatibility with _oxymoronic is Medium

Music you have in common includes Enya, Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Basshunter and Shakira.

Interesting :wtf: :p:
undiscovered
Your musical compatibility with nuclearbuddha is Low :p:

Music you have in common includes Ashlee Simpson, Sugababes, Girls Aloud, The Feeling and Mika.

Your musical compatibility with Seanisonfire is Medium

Music you have in common includes Maxïmo Park, Arcade Fire, The Smiths, The Libertines and Babyshambles.

Your musical compatibility with loz2601 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Delta Goodrem, Anastacia, Maxïmo Park, Kelly Clarkson and disney.

Your musical compatibility with hanny1987 is Very High

Music you have in common includes The Rifles, Maxïmo Park, Milburn, Arcade Fire and Delays.

Your musical compatibility with spamhannah is Super :top:

Music you have in common includes Larrikin Love, The Rifles, Maxïmo Park, The Cribs and The Maccabees.

http://www.last.fm/user/_oxymoronic = me :music:

I love that anniversary thing, so i've added it to my profile straight away and looks interesting, in fact loving looking at it :yep: :eek:
Your musical compatibility with RRjohn is Very High

Music you have in common includes Muse, Arctic Monkeys, Green Day, The Enemy and The Undertones.
Reply 3989
I always thought people worked out their anniversary tracks by themselves.

:facepalm:
I did that once and then realised it was too much hassle and gave up. :p:

Music you have in common includes James Morrison, The Script, Scouting for Girls, Kelly Clarkson and Snow Patrol.

Music you have in common includes Westlife, James Morrison, Kelly Clarkson, Snow Patrol and Newton Faulkner.

:king1:
:getmecoat:
Melting Sugar.
:hello:

:hello: I love it when I see someone with Super compatibility! Love that list of bands we have in common :top: Plus now I can scour your library and find lots more good music hehe.
=nuke=
I always thought people worked out their anniversary tracks by themselves.

:facepalm:

I did, and now I won't :sigh:
undiscovered
:hello: I love it when I see someone with Super compatibility! Love that list of bands we have in common :top: Plus now I can scour your library and find lots more good music hehe.

Oooh
JessicaW

Music you have in common includes James Morrison, The Script, Scouting for Girls, Kelly Clarkson and Snow Patrol.

Music you have in common includes Westlife, James Morrison, Kelly Clarkson, Snow Patrol and Newton Faulkner.

:king1:

Every artist on there...just....My God....:nothing:
Seanisonfire
Every artist on there...just....My God....:nothing:

Westlife :o: Tragic indeed... :p:
undiscovered
Westlife :o: Tragic indeed... :p:

Yeah....shoot yourself.
:vroam:

Quick Reply

Latest