The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
thanks for the adds to the people who added me :smile:
Reply 581
Have any of you last.fm subscribers noticed any kind of order when listening to your loved tracks? I'm sure mine are being played in the order they were added. This never happens with playlists or tag stations.
Reply 582
n u c l e a r b d h
Have any of you last.fm subscribers noticed any kind of order when listening to your loved tracks? I'm sure mine are being played in the order they were added. This never happens with playlists or tag stations.

I don't normally listen to my loved tracks but I will check this out!
Reply 583
It's exciting stuff.

The loved tracks station is one of the main reasons for me to subscribe. :p:
My radio station plays some absolutely awful tracks... :mad:
Reply 585
.Andrew.
My radio station plays some absolutely awful tracks... :mad:

Your own personal station? How is that possible? :p:
Reply 586
n u c l e a r b d h
It's exciting stuff.

The loved tracks station is one of the main reasons for me to subscribe. :p:

I may have the one John Mayer song that will change your mind about him forever. Honestly, this one is amazing!
Reply 587
Shoot. I'll give it a listen if the full track's on the site.
Reply 588
n u c l e a r b d h

Although quite pointless, it is actually possible! :biggrin:
n u c l e a r b d h

Not sure, but i hated every track it used to play before i reset my playlist.

:frown:
Reply 590
Doesn't have the full thing but here's the full 30 seconds http://www.last.fm/music/John+Mayer/_/Covered+In+Rain :p:
futuristicmilo
I may have the one John Mayer song that will change your mind about him forever. Honestly, this one is amazing!

There are people who don't like Slow Dancing in a Burning Room?

Class song.
Reply 592
DescartesWasMyDad
There are people who don't like Slow Dancing in a Burning Room?

Class song.

Love that and also love the village sessions version. I have to say my all time favourite Mayer song is 'Covered in rain'. I discovered it this evening.. Simply amazing - 10 minutes of pure heaven. :smile:
Reply 593
futuristicmilo
Doesn't have the full thing but here's the full 30 seconds http://www.last.fm/music/John+Mayer/_/Covered+In+Rain :p:

I'm not at all impressed but I'll add it to my playlist so that I can listen in full at some point. :p: That way I'll be able to say that I've given it a chance. 30 seconds doesn't give a lot away.
Reply 594
n u c l e a r b d h
I'm not at all impressed but I'll add it to my playlist so that I can listen in full at some point. :p: That way I'll be able to say that I've given it a chance. 30 seconds doesn't give a lot away.

I know, considering that it's 10 minutes long you can't really judge it by a 30 second clip :p:
Reply 595
Ok, here's the full thing. Listen to it throughout, so no skipping! http://youtube.com/watch?v=OhYwZePFY7o
Reply 596
It's just turned up on my playlist. :biggrin: You wasted a few seconds of your life. I do apologise.

I hope this gets better.
Reply 597
n u c l e a r b d h
It's just turned up on my playlist. :biggrin: You wasted a few seconds of your life. I do apologise.

I hope this gets better.

Haha you're so negative! :p:
Reply 598
That's because John Mayer has disappointed me many times in the past. :p:
Reply 599
n u c l e a r b d h
That's because John Mayer has disappointed me many times in the past. :p:

Well anybody listening to 'Covered in rain' off the 'Any Given Thursday' should be impressed by that song. You should see the video to it, it's brill. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest