The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980

Your musical compatibility with A-Jago is Super

Music you have in common includes Mumford & Sons, Paramore, The Temper Trap, Lostprophets and Kids In Glass Houses.
CherryCherryBoomBoom
I only just noticed recently, I mainly listen to soooo many female artists compared to male artists/mixed groups, just looking at my iTunes and last.fm. The ratio seems to be something like 3:1 respectively :awesome:. Well, what can I say, us girls seem to be the best :grin:

saaaaame - only 2 out of my my 15 top played artists from the last 12 months have any male vocalists :s

Your musical compatibility with A-Jago is Super

Music you have in common includes You Me At Six, Paramore, Bombay Bicycle Club, Foals and The Blackout.
Hmm This is me

Doubt anyone will be super compatible...
Reply 5984
69Crazyfists
Hmm This is me

correct :o:

Your musical compatibility with DeadDogma is Low

Music you have in common includes The Lonely Island, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Pendulum and Panic! At the Disco.

By the looks of your musical taste though, your taste woud be super compatible with my boyfriend! He's into Black Label Society and that kind of thing.
69Crazyfists
Hmm This is me

True:

Your musical compatibility with DeadDogma is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson and OutKast.

:beard:
69Crazyfists
Hmm This is me

Oh yeah?

Your musical compatibility with DeadDogma is Super

Music you have in common includes 36 Crazyfists, Taproot, Pendulum, Soilwork and Machine Head.

:p:
(edited 13 years ago)
LouLou815
Oh yeah?

Your musical compatibility with DeadDogma is Super

Music you have in common includes 36 Crazyfists, Taproot, Pendulum, Soilwork and Machine Head.

You, I like :smile:
You aren't MyLittleHalo are you?
69Crazyfists

That seems pretty likely, considering it says so in her sig
LtCommanderData
That seems pretty likely, considering it says so in her sig

Oh yeh... Silly me...
69Crazyfists
Oh yeh... Silly me...

Incidentally, my musical compatibility is very low with both of you
Reply 5991
Reply 5992
=nuke=
Your musical compatibility with shapeshifted is High
Music you have in common includes Basement Jaxx, Example, Groove Armada, Mumford & Sons and Fyfe Dangerfield.

Awesome! Fyfe Dangerfield is a bit of a mystery though. I think I've listened to his solo stuff once. Ever.

Yay! It's quite hard to find someone with a high compatibility these days :biggrin:

Quick question though, where did you get that banner in your sig? I've been looking for something like that but I can't find any :frown:
Reply 5993
=nuke=
http://www.last.fm/resources

There! Not much to choose from, I'm afraid. :p:

Ooh, thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 5994
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Your musical compatibility with A-Jago is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Regina Spektor, La Roux, Adele, Florence + the Machine and Black Eyed Peas. :beard:

I hate the fact I have BEP on there when I've deleted the songs because it came with The OC soundtrack. ¬_¬ Also, La Roux = Remix. Adele = Remix. Florence + The Machine = Remix. Regina Spektor is a legend though. :smile:
I just visited over 10 last.fm profile on the last pages. and didn't get a single high compatibility o.O all medium, low, very low.
69Crazyfists

Lol I am indeed!
gold.s19
I just visited over 10 last.fm profile on the last pages. and didn't get a single high compatibility o.O all medium, low, very low.

Pretty sure I've never even managed a medium off this thread! I don't check them all though
gold.s19

Your musical compatibility with g0ldandres is High

Music you have in common includes Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, The xx, Children of Bodom and Eminem.

:lolwut:
I got a super with LouLou :gah:

Quick Reply

Latest