The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Winamp works fine with the scrobbler plugin too.
Reply 81
38.0882 is my daily average. Not too bad.

If people want to know their own, this will help:

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html
Reply 82
Holding the mouse cursor over the number of tracks played will also help :wink:
Reply 83
One of my favourite places on the web. I spend ages there and I always check when I'm online, without fail. A useful way of keeping tabs on your taste, finding new bands etc. Great way to kill time too I find. I love reading wikis of bands I've never even heard of. Always end up tumbling across something new that interests me too. I listen to far too much music and spend far too much time there but oh well! :biggrin:
Reply 84
An average of 170 tracks a day, apparently. Think it's because I joined a few months back but it logged some two years' worth of iTunes listening.
shyopstv
You download a program which detects what you are playing and sends it to last.fm. You can play the tracks in any compatiable player. Windows Media Player, iTunes and foobar (with a plug-in) all work and I have not tried anything else

If your running amaroK on Linux you dont even need a plugin :biggrin::biggrin:.
Reply 86
And if you can't be bothered with the plugins you can just listen to the thousands of radio stations on the site itself. They're very good. :p: I suppose that's no good if you want charts of your own music though.
fizzwings
And if you can't be bothered with the plugins you can just listen to the thousands of radio stations on the site itself. They're very good. :p: I suppose that's no good if you want charts of your own music though.

Its all about the charts:p:
Reply 88
Indeed, and for that reason I'm very sad that my overall charts haven't been updated since November 25th. :p:

They usually get updates every few days. I wonder if there's been a delay because the rolling charts are due for their monthly update as well. It'd make sense to do all of them at the same time.
I thought they updated with the weekly ones every Sunday?
Reply 90
We've been getting updates halfway through the week since about March. :p:
fizzwings
Indeed, and for that reason I'm very sad that my overall charts haven't been updated since November 25th. :p:

They usually get updates every few days. I wonder if there's been a delay because the rolling charts are due for their monthly update as well. It'd make sense to do all of them at the same time.

That's been bugging me aswell, they don't usually take that long! I have a feeling my top artist has changed aswell so I'm even more excited than usual...
Reply 92
I haven't seen my top artist change in months and months and months.

I just had a look at your profile... Korpiklaani. Vintersorg. Finntroll. :biggrin:
Reply 93
The overall charts have finally been updated. :biggrin: Exciting. Still waiting for a new weekly chart though.

I changed my overall charts to Top Artists In The Last 3 Months this morning. That way I'll notice changes.
Reply 94
My charts this week are awesome :biggrin:
Reply 95
Mine's blatantly better. :p: You get bonus points for Jona Lewie though.
Reply 96
Mariah Carey? Ewww :p:

However, it's a rave dave is true genius :biggrin:
Reply 97
Trash Fashion aren't in my charts yet so you're not allowed to mention them or think of them or think of thinking of them. It's the law innit.
fizzwings
I haven't seen my top artist change in months and months and months.

I just had a look at your profile... Korpiklaani. Vintersorg. Finntroll. :biggrin:

Ahh yes, all great bands :biggrin:

I got a warm, fuzzy feeling when I saw my charts for this week. Very satisfying I must say :smile: :P
Reply 99
Radiohead have soared from nothing to top of my charts in about 5 months. Almost 1,500 listens! :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest