The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

My neighbours are usually pretty innacurate. No one seems to like both american lo fi and hip hop in equal measure...
Yuffie
My neighbours are usually pretty innacurate. No one seems to like both american lo fi and hip hop in equal measure...

You don't listen to that much hip-hop (On lastm anyway):teeth:
Indie is for home, hip hop is for ipod walking round (nothing like a bus ride with MF Doom, King Geedorah etc on) plus edan and j5 are at the top of my top artists on last fm!
nothingspek
You don't listen to that much hip-hop (On lastm anyway):teeth:

just rain on her musical parade why dont you :teeth:
Yuffie
Indie is for home, hip hop is for ipod walking round (nothing like a bus ride with MF Doom, King Geedorah etc on) plus edan and j5 are at the top of my top artists on last fm!

I don't listen to hippety-hop so I didn't know they were hiphop artists :egg:
Reply 985
nothingspek
I don't listen to hippety-hop so I didn't know they were hiphop artists

Awww. :p:

People tell me that there's no metal in my charts because they can't see Bullet For My Valentine.
n u c l e a r b d h

People tell me that there's no metal in my charts because they can't see Bullet For My Valentine.

I saw your Katatonia :proud:
Reply 987
That didn't count because it was Leaders. :p:
Drat. It said we shared that artist one time but now it has gone.

Sweet Nurse is a good one of theirs though. Quite a different sound to their newer tracks.
Reply 989
Nuclearbuddha, you must have the broadest music taste I've ever seen on last.fm...I don't imagine there's many people with Britney and Burzum and everything in between (and then some) in their charts! Just out of interest though...whats Thorpe Park Music (I have a fair idea...but how/why? :p: )
I would guess music that is played at Thorpe Park? :wink:
Reply 991
shyopstv
I would guess music that is played at Thorpe Park? :wink:

Yeah I gathered that much...
angelk8
Nightwish are top of mine again. They always are. :biggrin: But Sonata Arctica arn't second which is unusual - they are 4th! Tarot is 2nd and Kamelot are 3rd.
Try Krypteria.

Everyone I know who ever liked Nightwish and Sonata Arctica ends up not being able to stop listening to them for about a week at least.

Wish I hadn't gone through recommendations so much and found them. I used to always have Nightwish, then Sonata Arctica like you. (Though it was Lunatica and Freedom Call instead of Tarot and Kamelot.) Pretty much all I listen to now though. I've been THE top listener every week for over a month on them now :rolleyes:
Charlybob
Try Krypteria.

Everyone I know who ever liked Nightwish and Sonata Arctica ends up not being able to stop listening to them for about a week at least.

Wish I hadn't gone through recommendations so much and found them. I used to always have Nightwish, then Sonata Arctica like you. (Though it was Lunatica and Freedom Call instead of Tarot and Kamelot.) Pretty much all I listen to now though. I've been THE top listener every week for over a month on them now :rolleyes:

Ooh, thanks for the recommendation :biggrin:.
I'm a top listener for Fishboy and I don't even listen to them very much!
=nuke=

teehee
=nuke=

But Bullet are the very definition of metal....:rolleyes:
Reply 997
LouLou815
But Bullet are the very definition of metal....:rolleyes:

That's what a lot of people seem to think. :p:
=nuke=
That's what a lot of people seem to think. :p:

I almost feel sorry for them...ALMOST!:p:
I don't think I would know metal if I saw it to be honest.
Never really been enticed by it.

Quick Reply

Latest