The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your Instagram' thread

Scroll to see replies

For School/College/Uni advice follow @uniguru on Instagram.
I have two different ones!

First one shows different pictures of nature and places i travel to: iiabbyx

Second one is for my art, working on becoming more active: abbz_graphics
@foodie_nomad_101
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Have some fantastic photography or stylish snaps to share? Promote your Instagram account here! :biggrin:

There are no rules (aside from the usual site-wide ones), but a quick summary of what people can expect from your feed, or some sample photos etc may attract you more followers than a simple link or @tag. :yes:

The previous thread can be found here. :smile:

Promote away~

I don't usually post stuff but do follow me please? @rohit_rocks10
Gabonese girl living in France, I post travel pictures but also.. selfies ! :smile:
IMG-4122.JPG
Follow my fitness account @matticus__c for awesomely unique photos and videos.

I do freerunning, powerlifting and I used to do kickboxing too.

I also eat a heck load of food, and post videos related to personal training and physiotherapy, as I am a personal trainer and a physiotherapy student :biggrin:
Please follow my modelling account @safiapixie ! My work ranges from promotional shoots for MUAs and fashion designers to fine art projects to express an idea. I’m always on the lookout for new people to work with! Many thanks :smile:1C08C6FF-29A5-4F0D-9335-10A143055B62.jpg.jpeg
I mainly post cat pics, random pics of my life and horror themed stuff :colondollar:
@yasthecatlady
hiiii mines @Kate.maher and I like and follow everyone back so... ya know, hmu
Noob photography account - @ygardiner_photography
anyone whos friendly with me on here and wants my personal pm me
If you want my actual insta account you can just PM me or something. Don’t wanna give it out to random people.
Reply 32
Insta: @oliviafrenchtennis - follow my tennis journey 😄🎾 42F78774-FD1C-4F0B-B1A5-B3C1A483B3A1.jpg.jpeg
hi my Instagram is @leyley_land and it's a spam account where I talk about my life and the happenings of my life😂😊
Hey everybody,
please check my friends youtube channel out! She's from Toronto and she' hilarious .... check her out in the link below. Please leave comments to let her know how she did..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmJLfe2Pq5CqD63C4LbGAg?view_as=subscriber
Hello, my instagram page is @_m.makeup_, it has about a week and I'm posting everyday make-up pictures, I hope you will like it!
@chlo.meganI’ll follow back, need more people so I can start posting 👌
@chlo.megan
I’ll follow back. Need more people so I can start posting
This is my photography page nature_wildlife_and_objects it is updated every few months
(edited 6 years ago)
@h.0p.e

hi this is my photography account where you can watch me grow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending