The Student Room Group

Room for rent in Nutford House, London

I'm looking for someone to take over my large single room in Nutford House (Intercollegiate) from around May 20th (flexible on this) - June 23rd (when the contract ends). It's in Marylebone, two steps from Marble Arch and Edgware Road, a really pleasant area with great transport links. It's £187 a week, catered non-ensuite.
Open to all UoL students (King's, UCL, Birkbeck, Goldsmiths, LSE, SOAS, Royal Holloway etc.)
Original post by babygourd
I'm looking for someone to take over my large single room in Nutford House (Intercollegiate) from around May 20th (flexible on this) - June 23rd (when the contract ends). It's in Marylebone, two steps from Marble Arch and Edgware Road, a really pleasant area with great transport links. It's £187 a week, catered non-ensuite.
Open to all UoL students (King's, UCL, Birkbeck, Goldsmiths, LSE, SOAS, Royal Holloway etc.)

is nutford house nice compared to the Garden Halls?
Also, on the website, it's cheaper - advertised at £161.35 per week
Sir??
Original post by babygourd

Hi,
I was wondering if you could share (even with a PM) your experience in Nutford House since I was offered a place there.
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending