The Student Room Group

UoL Halls Room Swapping 2022- 2023

Hi All
I've been offered a Large single Plus room (shared bathroom) at Nutford House (240 ppw) for a 40-week contract which is staring on 11/09/22 to 17/06/22 Its catered one. I'm looking to swap my room for either a room at the garden halls or college halls only with similar price range or a bit more.
I am starting course at KCL and it’s a bit far but as I didn’t have other options choose this as all the rooms in garden and college halls were gone. Nutford house is at nice location and rooms is really big as its Large single plus room with shared bathroom. This would suit for any one in UOL students.
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am offered a UoL hall named Handel Mansions(just next to garden hall). Medium single shared bathroom. 236.53ppw. 50weeks Starting from 17/9/22. It is much closer to KCL. And I am interested in Nutford House because it is closer to my school. Are you interested? Please DM me directly.
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls or a studio at International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone have a contract to sell for one of these?
Also, is there a Facebook or WhatsApp group for UoL Halls or Garden Halls?

If so please DM me:smile:
Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by serena l
Hi, I am offered a UoL hall named Handel Mansions(just next to garden hall). Medium single shared bathroom. 236.53ppw. 50weeks Starting from 17/9/22. It is much closer to KCL. And I am interested in Nutford House because it is closer to my school. Are you interested? Please DM me directly.

Sorry, we are looking at 40 week contract & prefer catered halls. All the best to you.
Reply 4
Hello!

I just received an offer for an amazing large En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way. St Pancras is said to be one of the most lively hall, and it has been recently renovated. The rent is €280. i’m wondering if anyone would be willing to swap for a hall that’s closer to UCL? As my parents want me to stay closer to UCL as I’m in international student.

I’m looking to switch to a superior standard room at garden halls, an en-suite at astor college, or an en-suite at john adams, or really any hall that is closer to UCL.

St pancras way really isnt too far, it is said to be one of the best halls, it’s renovated, everything is nice and modern, and it’s very lively. It’s just that my parents want me to stay extremely close to UCL

If interested please contact me through here Thank you so much!!
Hi! I’m looking for someone who wants to swap their catered room at Garden Halls, International or College Hall or a room at SSA (kings residence) with my catered room at Nutford House. I have been offered a large single room plus shared bathroom (shared with 4 people, there are enough loos and showers for everyone). Breakfast and dinner is included every day. The contract is from september 11th and 40 weeks. Nutford House is located on brown street, right by Hyde Park. Please pm me if interested. Here is a link where you can see Nutford House and it’s rooms:
https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/nutford-house
Hi,
I am currently starting as an undergraduate at Kings this academic year and have an accommodation in central London (Vauxhall) but due to the pricing; I would like to swap with something cheaper.
The accommodation is called Spring Mews, I have a “Silver Ensuite” for 325ppw. The location is great and has bills included, a pool, a gym, laundry onsite and much more.
Feel free to reply to me or email me at [mod edit-email] if interested in a potential swap.
Reply 7
Hiya!

I got offered a non-ensuite room at International hall, catered for £245.28 per week. It is 10 min walking distance from UCL main campus.

I would like to swap with somebody that has an ensuite room near campus, max. 15-20 mins walking distance from the main quad. I don't mind if the price is a bit more expensive.
I got offered a non-ensuite room at Garden hall, self-catered for £255 per week. It is 10 min walking distance from UCL main campus.

I would like to swap with somebody that has an ensuite/studio room. I don't mind if the price is a bit more expensive.
Reply 9
Original post by gamilasma
I got offered a non-ensuite room at Garden hall, self-catered for £255 per week. It is 10 min walking distance from UCL main campus.

I would like to swap with somebody that has an ensuite/studio room. I don't mind if the price is a bit more expensive.

Hey, I've got a single ensuite (catered) at Garden Halls and would be interested to swap with you! Please PM me or reply if you're interested.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, I‘ve got a room offer for £259 per week:
Hall Name: International Hall
Room Type: Single Shared Plus
Contract Start Date: 11/09/2022
Contract End Date: 17/06/2023

Anybody want to swap an en-suite room/studio in any hall close to UCL main campus? Let me know, thanks (:
Reply 11
Hi, I have a contract for a room at International halls and would be interested in switching with anyone who has a self-catered room.

Here are the details:
International Hall
Room Type: Single Shared Bathroom
Contract start Date: 11/09/2022
Contract End Date: 17/06/2023
Fees: 245 per week

The room is about 10m^2, catered and a short walk away from UCL and other Bloomsbury campuses. Please PM me if you are interested
Hey, this might be a long shot but is anyone willing to give up their booking at a UoL hall? I don't have anything to swap with - it's just if someone is looking for a tenancy takeover :smile:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a contract to take over in College hall, Garden halls, and International hall. If anyone has a room they no longer want, please let me know ASAP!! I'm willing to pay some extras and also have a ensuite room in a brand new student accom in Canada Water is you prefer swapping :smile:
Original post by abcdef2004001
Hi! I’m looking for someone who wants to swap their catered room at Garden Halls, International or College Hall or a room at SSA (kings residence) with my catered room at Nutford House. I have been offered a large single room plus shared bathroom (shared with 4 people, there are enough loos and showers for everyone). Breakfast and dinner is included every day. The contract is from september 11th and 40 weeks. Nutford House is located on brown street, right by Hyde Park. Please pm me if interested. Here is a link where you can see Nutford House and it’s rooms:
https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/nutford-house

Hi, I have a catered en-suite room in Garden Halls if your interested? Cheers, Luke
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Lukemc5
Hi, I have a catered en-suite room in Garden Halls if your interested? Cheers, Luke

Are you willing to swap your room? If so, I have a catered large room at Nutford House. The rent is 234 pw.If you are intereted,pm me
Original post by skoner
Are you willing to swap your room? If so, I have a catered large room at Nutford House. The rent is 234 pw.If you are intereted,pm me

Hi, yes I would like to swap.
Reply 17
Original post by Lukemc5
Hi, yes I would like to swap.

My account is new, that's why I can't pm you.Is there any other way I can contact you
Original post by skoner
My account is new, that's why I can't pm you.Is there any other way I can contact you

By email? Or do you have Snapchat?
Reply 19
Original post by Lukemc5
By email? Or do you have Snapchat?

My Snapchat is sayanikoner2019

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending