The Student Room Group

Advertisting your Uni Room? Click Here (Restarted Thread)

Original forum by TSR. The Thread closed so i just restarted it

''Welcome to the Find your flatmates forum. This is where you can find your future flatmates in halls and accommodation before the academic year begins. We’ve got some rules and guidance about posting in Find your flatmates, so it’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with them below so you don’t run into any problems.

General
-This forum does not allow letting agencies and estate agents to post classifieds. Accounts found doing this will be Reported to TSR and will be banned.

-Please don’t share halls’ details within the thread as this is sensitive personal information.
-TSR is a public site and thread content can be accessed by anyone, so please be careful about posting personal details by private messages, visitor messages or on the forums. Personal details such as email addresses will be removed.
-We recommend that accommodation classifieds should be posted on external websites better suited to renting properties.
-Please do not link to accommodation Facebook groups within this forum.

Staying Safe
-Remember that people may not be who they seem to be, so be careful about private messaging people with personal information.
-Never sign or pay anything before viewing the room. If you can’t see it in person, try and get a friend to go on your behalf
-Always use and trust your common sense. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is look out for properties that are unusually cheap for the area, or in a remarkable condition for the price.
-Don’t post personal information on threads TSR is a public site and can be accessed by anyone.
-Find out the exact address of the property before you visit, this means you can tell someone exactly where and when you’re going before the viewing
-Try to take someone with you to the viewing it’s handy to have a second opinion, and a good way to make yourself feel safer. If no one’s around, make sure you’ve told someone where you’re going and contact them once the viewing is finished.
-Double check that the property is secure and you’re happy with the safety of the surrounding streets. If you’re unfamiliar with the area, it’s worth visiting at night time as well as during the day
-Always ask to see a copy of the tenancy agreement before committing to the room. This is a legal requirement, and you should never join a flat share without one.''

Original Description by TSR( Adapted)
Hey! i’m trying to get rid of a private en-suite room in Leeds for the next academic year!!
Hi, im trying to find someone to take over my tenancy starting September 2023 in Leeds. It's an ensuite room in the center of leeds. £135 a week, I can send a link from the website and you can book to go look at the rooms beforehand.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
Heya!
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy in Lincoln uk due to personal financial circumstances for the academic ear 2023/2024:
Junxion Accommodation:
Premium kitchen
Approx 118£ ppw (5,904£ for the year in 4 instalments)
Deposit 150£
Double Room - En-suite (part of a flat of 6) (3 boys & 2 girls)

It has shared:
Common Room with Cinema Space + Pool table
Opposite the Lincoln University Library so only 2 minute walk into campus

If interested, please do message with any questions

:smile:
Hi all, if anyone is interested in a room at The Oaks in Coventry for next year or knows someone still looking for accommodation please dm me. The accommodation is £202/wk (bills included) and has free gym, study spaces, cinema/game rooms. It's about 20 minutes from central campus (University of Warwick) and from Cannon Park. Deposit is £250 (though I can refund you this at the start of the tenancy).

Thanks!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by tisha.patel_
Hey! i’m trying to get rid of a private en-suite room in Leeds for the next academic year!!

Hi, can I know more about your room? Thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by cryokinetic
Hi all, if anyone is interested in a room at The Oaks for next year or knows someone still looking for accommodation please dm me. The accommodation is £202/wk (bills included) and has free gym, study spaces, cinema/game rooms. It's about 20 minutes from central campus and from Cannon Park. Deposit is £250 (though I can refund you this at the start of the tenancy).

Thanks!

hi! Is that a studio? Thx
yes of course! my instagram is tisha.patel_ , i can send you all the details on there! add me :smile:
Original post by lynnehsu
Hi, can I know more about your room? Thanks!
Original post by lynnehsu
hi! Is that a studio? Thx

En-suite
Reply 9
Hey i have a room in Liverpool near city centre in a shared flat with 2 girls and 1 boy, £130/pw
Reply 10
Hey, I’m looking for a room tenancy replacement for the Autumn semester 23/24 at a private student accommodation. It’s a perfect option for exchange students.

Location: Coventry city center, surrounded by many shops and restaurants (FarGo, Sainsbury’s), it’s only an 11-minute drive or 20-minute bus ride from the University of Warwick and 5-minute walk from the University of Coventry.

Contract Length: 14 weeks. 23 September 2023 - 30 December 2023

Rent: £110.00 per week (total £1540). All bills included.
Deposit: £50.00

Room Type: Bronze ensuite. A 3/4 sized bed, study area, ensuite bathroom and ample storage
(edited 7 months ago)
I have a room at danesgate house for uni of lincoln for £97 per week including all bills for a silver ensuite. it’s a good spaced room and a great place to live. I need someone to take over as i’m moving universities for my course ASAP.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by tobzzz101
Original forum by TSR. The Thread closed so i just restarted it
''Welcome to the Find your flatmates forum. This is where you can find your future flatmates in halls and accommodation before the academic year begins. We’ve got some rules and guidance about posting in Find your flatmates, so it’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with them below so you don’t run into any problems.
General
-This forum does not allow letting agencies and estate agents to post classifieds. Accounts found doing this will be Reported to TSR and will be banned.
-Please don’t share halls’ details within the thread as this is sensitive personal information.
-TSR is a public site and thread content can be accessed by anyone, so please be careful about posting personal details by private messages, visitor messages or on the forums. Personal details such as email addresses will be removed.
-We recommend that accommodation classifieds should be posted on external websites better suited to renting properties.
-Please do not link to accommodation Facebook groups within this forum.
Staying Safe
-Remember that people may not be who they seem to be, so be careful about private messaging people with personal information.
-Never sign or pay anything before viewing the room. If you can’t see it in person, try and get a friend to go on your behalf
-Always use and trust your common sense. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is look out for properties that are unusually cheap for the area, or in a remarkable condition for the price.
-Don’t post personal information on threads TSR is a public site and can be accessed by anyone.
-Find out the exact address of the property before you visit, this means you can tell someone exactly where and when you’re going before the viewing
-Try to take someone with you to the viewing it’s handy to have a second opinion, and a good way to make yourself feel safer. If no one’s around, make sure you’ve told someone where you’re going and contact them once the viewing is finished.
-Double check that the property is secure and you’re happy with the safety of the surrounding streets. If you’re unfamiliar with the area, it’s worth visiting at night time as well as during the day
-Always ask to see a copy of the tenancy agreement before committing to the room. This is a legal requirement, and you should never join a flat share without one.''
Original Description by TSR( Adapted)
ASTON UNIVERSITY - BIRMINGHAM - MARY STURGE

I am looking for a replacement tenant for my room in a 5-bed flat at Mary Sturge. My en-suite on the 7th floor will be available from April 1st and the tenant needs to move in before April 24th. The flat has great flatmates, always a clean kitchen and a great view. The accommodation is around 15 minutes away from the Bullring (slow walk) and there is easy access to washers and dryers with 24/7 onsite support from the Unite Students hub. The rent will be around £80.80 a week (one instalment of £1,399.20) for the remainder of the contract (expires on the 29th of July). I am more than happy to provide you with pictures, videos or a face-to-face tour. Let me know if you're interested and we can get in contact

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending