Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Add me on suriv.io boys
I got 30%
Reply 62
I said it was prophase but that paper was hard just about finished
Original post by Chrispa
I got interphase

In interphase echromosmes aren’t visible. I put prophase but I wasn’t sure whether it wa stelophase because I couldn’t tell if the chrosomes were replicated, I have bad eyesight
It waa apparently interphase as content doubled, head of bio said
Reply 65
What did you say for the first question where it asked about why the chromosomes formed bands
Reply 66
It has to be prophase because the chromatin is condensed into chromosome and won't be anaphase because the chromosome is still in X shape, not lying on the equator so not metaphase
Reply 67
Original post by Yolo625
What did you say for the first question where it asked about why the chromosomes formed bands
is it because the chromatin is more condensed in that region?
Original post by brendonurine
Wasn’t it 0.48/1.4 x100 = 34%?

It was 0.44/1.4 x100 = 31.4%
Original post by EnterUsername.
I put prophase, couldnt see movement but was doubled and visible?

What reason for the difference in Fe3+ did you suggest between the old and young leaf? So confused on that question - described results - not much else....

I said something about phloem having an effect on xylem in young leaves but not old leaves. I totally BSed it
What did you get for the whole bee section?
Original post by yupadu
Was it Anaphase??

Nahhhhhh interphase
I got 25% on the dot for c/l
It was Prophase. You could see from the figure that the chromosomes were starting to condense and get fatter, while others were still normal size. There was no way of telling that the content had doubled due to no data given, so it wasn't Interphase and they hadn't lined up yet so it wasn't Metaphase.
Did anyone think that none of the answers were correct in the multiple choice question about substitution? Because it said single substitution but the only one that could be correct had two different bases
Original post by ShitInMyArse
It was Prophase. You could see from the figure that the chromosomes were starting to condense and get fatter, while others were still normal size. There was no way of telling that the content had doubled due to no data given, so it wasn't Interphase and they hadn't lined up yet so it wasn't Metaphase.

True
ive never felt this **** after an exam. Goodbye uni
It was prophase. The chromosomes were condensed, which does not happen in interphase. It also couldn’t have been anaphase cuz if it were then the sister chromatids would be separated. Also though interphase is a part of the cell cycle I don’t think it’s strictly ‘mitosis’ which they Q asked about
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 78
Original post by TheMythicalBeast
Did anyone think that none of the answers were correct in the multiple choice question about substitution? Because it said single substitution but the only one that could be correct had two different bases

I remember that's the second one
Original post by aknwsfg
i need to lie down.

i got geo paper 2 tommorow how u think i feel g lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending