The Student Room Group

Edexcel iGCSE biology hard questions

Hello,
For the students taking biology for Edexcel iGCSE this May/June 2018, I created a paper filled with questions that were hardest to answer by the exam candidates (according to the examiner reports).
It was mostly for my own purpose, but I thought I would share to the students who are especially looking for hard past paper questions.
Since the questions are taken from Edexcel biology paper 1, I believe it will be useful especially for:
KBI0 (Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in Biology)
4BI0 (Edexcel International GCSE in Biology)
KSC0 (Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in Science (Double Award)
4SC0 (Edexcel International GCSE in Science (Double Award)
As I was picking the questions that were also hard for me to answer, there may be questions that don't involve any of the topics a few exam candidates are weak at (e.g. reproduction of plants, ecosystem, etc).
CAUTION: You are allowed to use it for your own purposes.
Please do not distribute the document to other websites unless asked.
I hope this helps and good luck to the students who are taking it this year!
Thanks. Good luck with your exams!
Thank you u have saved my GCSE's !!!
Thankyou - good luck everyone for today
Original post by AbroadStudent
Hello,
For the students taking biology for Edexcel iGCSE this May/June 2018, I created a paper filled with questions that were hardest to answer by the exam candidates (according to the examiner reports).
It was mostly for my own purpose, but I thought I would share to the students who are especially looking for hard past paper questions.
Since the questions are taken from Edexcel biology paper 1, I believe it will be useful especially for:
As I was picking the questions that were also hard for me to answer, there may be questions that don't involve any of the topics a few exam candidates are weak at (e.g. reproduction of plants, ecosystem, etc).

Thankyouuuu so much - good luck for today everyone !
Original post by younescynthia
thankyouuuu so much - good luck for today everyone !

good luck!!!!
Reply 6
Hello,

Im writing my exams 5 years after this was posted but still very helpful and im grateful for the kindness to share it.
Hello,For the students taking biology for Edexcel iGCSE this May/June 2018, I created a paper filled with questions that were hardest to answer by the exam candidates (according to the examiner reports). It was mostly for my own purpose, but I thought I would share to the students who are especially looking for hard past paper questions.Since the questions are taken from Edexcel biology paper 1, I believe it will be useful especially for:KBI0 (Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in Biology) 4BI0 (Edexcel International GCSE in Biology)KSC0 (Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in Science (Double Award) 4SC0 (Edexcel International GCSE in Science (Double Award)As I was picking the questions that were also hard for me to answer, there may be questions that don't involve any of the topics a few exam candidates are weak at (e.g. reproduction of plants, ecosystem, etc).CAUTION: You are allowed to use it for your own purposes.Please do not distribute the document to other websites unless asked.I hope this helps and good luck to the students who are taking it this year!
Hi this is great! Can you tell me how you made this or if you used a website or something because I want to do this for other topics too.
Hello,

THANK YOU for sharing 🥰

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending