The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Biology 7402 - Paper 1 - 6th June 2019

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know where I can find different maths questions for Biology?
yes lads what's everyone saying for this exam
bro the best ones are from all the new spec just filter the maths qs from the non-maths ones
Original post by Scott Barker
Anyone know where I can find different maths questions for Biology?
It is just year 1 content isn't it
yeah
Original post by Khushi.S
It is just year 1 content isn't it
Original post by Virolite
yes lads what's everyone saying for this exam

******** it mate
Terrified, i have these booklets which i've memorised but i'm stuck with maths and practical questions which are worth high marks. The examiners are so evil because these ' describe and explain the curve in the graph' or ' how well does application of fertiliser produce this change on the graph' are so subject to interpretation and the mark scheme so specific that i just don't know how to get good marks on them.
Original post by Scott Barker
How is everyone feeling?
possible to share the booklets i'm kinda out of new resources these past few days. i can send 2019 AS papers in return?

with regards to those questions I've found it's just practice, getting full marks on AO3 questions is tricky and requires a bit of luck, but remember the A boundary is around 60% meaning that 3/4 marks etc will suffice if your practicals and math are up to scratch
Original post by samra_sahadh
Terrified, i have these booklets which i've memorised but i'm stuck with maths and practical questions which are worth high marks. The examiners are so evil because these ' describe and explain the curve in the graph' or ' how well does application of fertiliser produce this change on the graph' are so subject to interpretation and the mark scheme so specific that i just don't know how to get good marks on them.
Thanks, I'll send the link they were posted on TSR. and don't worry about sending anything in return's fine. The booklets are REALLY useful i've used both AS ans A2 and practiced 2 paper 1 papers and got A grades on both really hoping for an A* but i guess maths and practicals are letting me down.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5062288

possible to share the booklets i'm kinda out of new resources these past few days. i can send 2019 AS papers in return?

with regards to those questions I've found it's just practice, getting full marks on AO3 questions is tricky and requires a bit of luck, but remember the A boundary is around 60% meaning that 3/4 marks etc will suffice if your practicals and math are up to scratch
brilliant cheers! I'm lucky to be doing FM so any math-based questions are free marks, whereas i'm not that strong with the actual content :redface:

sounds like you got this anyway!
Thanks, I'll send the link they were posted on TSR. and don't worry about sending anything in return's fine. The booklets are REALLY useful i've used both AS ans A2 and practiced 2 paper 1 papers and got A grades on both really hoping for an A* but i guess maths and practicals are letting me down.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5062288
got the mark scheme?
i genuinely haven’t really revised for the exam!! I’ve been focusing on psychology and sociology... tomorrow looks like a day of cramming year 12 content 😂😂
Reply 34
same!!! currently doing practical questions
Original post by katcauser
i genuinely haven’t really revised for the exam!! I’ve been focusing on psychology and sociology... tomorrow looks like a day of cramming year 12 content 😂😂

Hello I have some resources in exchange for the 2019 AS paper
Guys I have a very big feeling the paper is going to have BARELY any content.
The AS paper asked about flipping electrolysis and chemistry crap!
Just letting u know (my guts feeling) so you don’t get thrown off if it’s all application/maths/HARD knowledge
pm me
Original post by Alayna1234
Hello I have some resources in exchange for the 2019 AS paper
Hey guys, a top tip is to look through the whole paper. AQA put mostly all the easy 6 markers at the back and they've done this for years. So if fact recall is your strong point then definitely answer the back questions first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending