The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Biology 7402 - Paper 1 - 6th June 2019

Scroll to see replies

What type of topics came up?
Original post by Virolite
pm me
Any predictions for tomorrow?
oh god i hate a level biology so much
i actually really like the content, I just f*cking hate the exams so much because you can revise for ****ing months and still end up with a D.
What topics are likely to come up?
For 2018, the examiners were unhappy with the maths skills of candidates and the inabllity to read questions properly. So it would make sense if they increased the amount of application.

*source examiners report*
The heart most likely and I dont recall any digestion
Original post by hxrrisonjames
That’s why I haven’t done any revision for it and am only going to go over content today ☺️ Because 80% of it won’t come up anyway. Just practise your application and maths questions, roughly know the spec and you’ll be fine :smile:
Original post by 0rg4n1c
oh god i hate a level biology so much
i actually really like the content, I just f*cking hate the exams so much because you can revise for ****ing months and still end up with a D.
Reply 47
Describe the cardiac cycle, adaptations of heart or like arteries, capillaries, veins in relation to its function. Oxygen disassociation curves, xylem and mayb evidence for mass flow. Probs question on evolution or selective pressures or something then the rest is cell biology maybe
Original post by hxrrisonjames
Reply 48
electrocardiogram was in a pastpaper
there will be a question asking you to draw a cell probably in meiosis or mitosis
evolution and stuff is in paper 2
Has anybody got some resources for the maths of biology? Because that’s the bits I struggle with the most 😭
The link is below x
Original post by Meglimb
Has anybody got some resources for the maths of biology? Because that’s the bits I struggle with the most 😭

Original post by samra_sahadh
Original post by D.ydt
Describe the cardiac cycle, adaptations of heart or like arteries, capillaries, veins in relation to its function. Oxygen disassociation curves, xylem and mayb evidence for mass flow. Probs question on evolution or selective pressures or something then the rest is cell biology maybe

Cheers bro
Reply 52
has anyone got the 2019 AS paper ? :smile:
Just clarifying paper 1 is just AS / year one material right?
Do you know where the answers are?
Original post by tsunderhi_
The link is below x
Original post by alevelsishard!!
Do you know where the answers are?

Yeahh also in this thread, just look on the second page by the same user x
Can anyone explain arterioles, why a specimen is dried before microscopic image, where exopeptidases and endopeptidases are secreted and work!!!!! Would be so much help.
Original post by Jfueofkrnb
Just clarifying paper 1 is just AS / year one material right?

Yeah :smile:
Anyone got advice on the questions about statistical tests? You know when they ask which test to use and why? Really been letting me down on the mocks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending