The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Biology 7402 - Paper 1 - 6th June 2019

Scroll to see replies

I've left so many marks as well I did the 5 markers first but I've left most calculations and a 4 marker data analysis I fully think I've bottled an easy paper and I need an A
Original post by jakehill_01
Agreed. Same with biology paper 1, I was happy but I ran out of time and missed some of the 5 markers at the end (probably skipped 15 marks worth). When I came on tsr it was a bit worrying to see people talking about ‘extremely high grade boundaries’. Still 2 papers to go I suppose
Original post by 0rg4n1c
during transcription, is it RNA polymerase that breaks the hydrogen bonds between dna strands or is it DNA helicase? I've read different things in different textbooks and online

DNA helicase breaks the hydrogen bonds between bases in the DNA double helix. RNA polymerase forms the sugar-phosphate backbone and so produces pre mRNA
Original post by sarahhhkh_
did you guys get chi squared or T test?

Chi squared, definitely was as the data was categorical, and in grouped frequency.
Same but need an A* for my offer
Original post by livv334
I've left so many marks as well I did the 5 markers first but I've left most calculations and a 4 marker data analysis I fully think I've bottled an easy paper and I need an A
Reply 584
For the fill in the gaps bit, I put two different answers for one of them.. would examiners not count any of them I did 2?
Reply 585
Original post by jjxcx
For the fill in the gaps bit, I put two different answers for one of them.. would examiners not count any of them I did 2?

Both would be discounted. It’s like putting two answers to a maths question.
I don’t know if this applies to AQA but I heard somewhere that if that does happen, the marker will only look at the first answer. Might be wrong though, I heard this a while ago whilst doing GCSEs
Original post by jjxcx
what

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending