The Student Room Group

Humanitas Medicine 2019

I got an offer to study 6 year Medicine at Humanitas University, Rozzano this morning.

I need to pay €4,156.00 euros by April 8, or I lose my place but I don’t want to pay all that and then get an offer to study medicine in the UK

Can anyone tell me about the course and accommodation etc. and if it’s worth going to?

I don’t speak Italian if that matters

Thanks!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi I also just got accepted and would like to find out more information about it !
Original post by TVD27
I got an offer to study 6 year Medicine at Humanitas University, Rozzano this morning.

I need to pay €4,156.00 euros by April 8, or I lose my place but I don’t want to pay all that and then get an offer to study medicine in the UK

Can anyone tell me about the course and accommodation etc. and if it’s worth going to?

Thanks!!
Reply 2
So I was admitted to and I'm from Uganda and from what I've read the course is really mordern and you get hands-on experience in the first year. The staff also offered great support.
The course is also accredited so you can work in Europe after you get your MD... um you can also do the USMLE and apply for residency in the US.
But low if you are sure about the universities in the UK and you can give up your spot.
The rest of the info can easily be found on the University website
good luck😁

I also read somewhere that Humanitas research hospital is regarded by Harvard among the top 4 polyclinics in the whole of Europe🤗...Plus it is after all a top research hospital...
Reply 3
So I won't be going to Italy after all as i got a place here in the UK, but Thanks!!!
Original post by athelma
So I was admitted to and I'm from Uganda and from what I've read the course is really mordern and you get hands-on experience in the first year. The staff also offered great support.
The course is also accredited so you can work in Europe after you get your MD... um you can also do the USMLE and apply for residency in the US.
But low if you are sure about the universities in the UK and you can give up your spot.
The rest of the info can easily be found on the University website
good luck😁

I also read somewhere that Humanitas research hospital is regarded by Harvard among the top 4 polyclinics in the whole of Europe🤗...Plus it is after all a top research hospital...
I want to get to know the students who are admitted to Hunimed for the medicine and surgery program before we all meet up in September. It will be really nice for us to already know people before coming to Italy! So if you are admitted, let's chat!
did you enrol yet? would also like to get to know future students?
Original post by Douaa Kach
I want to get to know the students who are admitted to Hunimed for the medicine and surgery program before we all meet up in September. It will be really nice for us to already know people before coming to Italy! So if you are admitted, let's chat!
Hey guys, I got an offer and am registered now I was wondering has anyone sorted out accommodation yet?
hi I saw your later threads I was just curious that you said you had to pay 4000 euros but on the website it says that its 10,000 euros for EU students and is more expensive because its a private/independant uni. I was hoping you could clarify this. thanks x
Original post by TVD27

Thanks!!
The 4156 euro is the first installment paid as a confirmation of your enrollment.
Original post by lololauren_nj
hi I saw your later threads I was just curious that you said you had to pay 4000 euros but on the website it says that its 10,000 euros for EU students and is more expensive because its a private/independant uni. I was hoping you could clarify this. thanks x

Latest

Trending

Trending