The Student Room Group

HUNIMED or MEDTECH

Hi there!

I am applying to Humanitas University with the aim of becoming a doctor. Looking at the different courses, both the HUNIMED and MEDTECH courses seem extremely interesting and like good options, but the website does not give much information in terms of ccomparison. Aside from the fact that medtech is bifocal on bioengineering and clinical skills, would anyone who takes one of the courses or knows the difference be able to explain it to me further :smile:))))

Also, I am slightly confused with the application process. Am I able to apply for both of these courses, sit both exams and then see what happens, or do I have to choose 1?

If I can apply for both, what is the process of doing so, as I can only seem to add medtech to my application portal (I cant even add the normal medical course which is weird)

Would greatly appreciate the help!!
Reply 1
Hello. Did you apply to both? I am trying to apply to both this year. Can you give me any advice?
Original post by EXC
Hello. Did you apply to both? I am trying to apply to both this year. Can you give me any advice?

hi, was wondering the same
Hi I’m a first year med student at humanitas, here is my insta @_giulia.martinelli_, please dont hesitate to contact me in case i can help out 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending