The Student Room Group

Humat study group

Hey guys!! I'm applying for humanitas medicine and surgery 2023 and wanted to know if anyone wants to create a study group so we can prepare together for the test??
I’d love to know how you are preparing for the test, and would love to create a study group for the test
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by studentmed1178
Hey guys!! I'm applying for humanitas medicine and surgery 2023 and wanted to know if anyone wants to create a study group so we can prepare together for the test??

thats such a good idea! can you add me in it too
Reply 3
Im also taking the HUMAT test next week. Can you pls add me in the group?
Original post by ana1004
Im also taking the HUMAT test next week. Can you pls add me in the group?

send me a private message with your phone number please
Reply 5
Original post by slaysister
send me a private message with your phone number please

Alright thx
Reply 6
can you please add me too?
Reply 7
Can you please add me too?
Original post by fra4213
Can you please add me too?

send me your number in private message
Hey may I join the study group too. I am new on the forum so I am not able to send private messages yet… but if someone sends me a insta dm I can share my phone number… Insta: peervalerian

Thank you…

Heyy can you add me please? My insta is : @ _giulia.martinelli_
Could u please add me as well... Insta: ahsansaleem___ (3 underscrolls)

Hi! Can you add me too please, my instagram is 001ishi
Heyy, I just wanted to know if anyone else had problems viewing the ranking list for the Non-EU medicine and surgery entrance exam. It was supposed to come out today however I can’t seem to access it. I hope I’m not alone.
Original post by hslei77
Heyy, I just wanted to know if anyone else had problems viewing the ranking list for the Non-EU medicine and surgery entrance exam. It was supposed to come out today however I can’t seem to access it. I hope I’m not alone.

Yes they haven’t published the results yet
Thank you so much for replying I’m glad I’m not the only one. I had nobody else to ask so I’m glad someone was active here. I guess we’ll find out how we did tomorrow then. Good luck!!

Original post by Giulia m
Yes they haven’t published the results yet
Original post by h_vanommeren
hey if anyone happens to see this, would be happy to have some insights on the university.

Hii I’m a first year med student at humanitas, here’s my insta: @_giulia.martinelli_, please dont hesitate to contact me for insights abt the uni :smile:
Original post by Giulia marti
Hii I’m a first year med student at humanitas, here’s my insta: @_giulia.martinelli_, please dont hesitate to contact me for insights abt the uni :smile:

hey, just sent you a message! thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending