The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Combined Trilogy Chemistry 8464 - Paper 1 - 16th May 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by s.m999
left gaps for undiscovered/ unknown elements.

Spoiler

i said he sorted the groups through patterns between elements :frown:
60%
Original post by Rahmanxmalik
What did everyone get for like the calculations , percentage and one atom of argon.Reply Asap
Can everyone put their answers down for any questions thanks
For the Mendeleev Q, I put that he changed the order based on their chemical properties. The gap thing is also true as well so idk, maybe both can count?
Yeah I put that he arranged them in groups with similar properties
Original post by BlueBandana
For the Mendeleev Q, I put that he changed the order based on their chemical properties. The gap thing is also true as well so idk, maybe both can count?
Reply 85
Original post by Rahmanxmalik
Yeah I put that he arranged them in groups with similar properties

i said that but he said sorted the groups into patterns would that be a mark?
What did u guys get for the energy change , argons atom , the gradient , the mass after 24 hours
Original post by karthii_.x
Same x what other groups u stan?

GOT7, TWICE, Blackpink, TXT
what are you?
i put that down as well
loool i was off how did i get 493 kj
Original post by ZainKhan14
isnt it-220?
Ayyy, although after gcse im defo hard core stanning GOT7 bc they're so funny omll😩 i stan: Monsta x, ateez, seventeen and red velvet
Original post by Shania Paul
GOT7, TWICE, Blackpink, TXT
what are you?
What did you guys write for the question about hot sodium in a gas jar of chlorine??
Also the question with the group 7 table and it asks you to explain whats happening in "table two". I wrote that the boiling point increeases as you go down the group as the number of shells increases, but i feel like its wrong?
that is a mood im at NCS for about 4 weeks
im just sad i cant go to the BTS concert in june
Ayyy, although after gcse im defo hard core stanning GOT7 bc they're so funny omll😩 i stan: Monsta x, ateez, seventeen and red velvet
Original post by s.m999
that exam was a blessing ngl

Spoiler

i feel like i will have gotten similar for the bio paper, IMPOSSIBLE
NCS seems like soo much fun but i couldn't be asked to go lol. I'm just going to spend my long summer binge watching kdramas and all the BTS videos I've missed 🙃 also need to stan all these good groups that have recently debuted hehe. Omggg yh sameee I'm so devastated that i too cant go because i got a history exam on the following monday 🤧i couldn't even go see them when they first came either ahh💔 it may be their last concert too as a whole group since Jins leaving for the military😭
Original post by Shania Paul
that is a mood im at NCS for about 4 weeks
im just sad i cant go to the BTS concert in june
Reply 96
does anyone have any predictions for the physics paper next week (aqa) or any threads with people predicted
NCS seems like soo much fun but i couldn't be asked to go lol. I'm just going to spend my long summer binge watching kdramas and all the BTS videos I've missed 🙃 also need to stan all these good groups that have recently debuted hehe. Omggg yh sameee I'm so devastated that i too cant go because i got a history exam on the following monday 🤧i couldn't even go see them when they first came either ahh💔 it may be their last concert too as a whole group since Jins leaving for the military😭

i really feel the pain of not seeing BTS and thinking i might be their last
omg i forgot the minus 😭 Would I still get 2 marks? (Original post by Saiiiif)Yea I got the same but it’s -220

Original post by Saiiiif
Yea I got the same but it’s -220
I wrote the same thing!! Thank goodness

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending