The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Combined Trilogy Chemistry 8464 - Paper 1 - 16th May 2019

Scroll to see replies

You always have to show if it is exothermic or endothermic. Having a positive shows that it is endothermic so I people who forgot the negative will probably lose one mark. Cause having the negative shows that it is exothermic since the energy given off by the reactants is more than the products.
Original post by AmelieMoat
I think it depends on whether or not it asked for "the difference between" or "the difference"
Original post by Shania Paul
i really feel the pain of not seeing BTS and thinking i might be their last

Yh same, it breaks my heart
Reply 102
Original post by karthii_.x
NCS seems like soo much fun but i couldn't be asked to go lol. I'm just going to spend my long summer binge watching kdramas and all the BTS videos I've missed 🙃 also need to stan all these good groups that have recently debuted hehe. Omggg yh sameee I'm so devastated that i too cant go because i got a history exam on the following monday 🤧i couldn't even go see them when they first came either ahh💔 it may be their last concert too as a whole group since Jins leaving for the military😭

omg ikrrr im gonna watch al their videos that i missed
i wish jin didnt have to leave.:frown:its not gonna be the same.
Reply 103
Original post by aneeka.j
omg i forgot the minus 😭 Would I still get 2 marks? (Original post by Saiiiif)Yea I got the same but it’s -220

their was a similar question about bond energies on a test that i did, and on the mark scheme, it sed that u still get full marks if u forgot the minus, so dw
Reply 104
Original post by birdnerd
For the 6 marker on investigating the temperature change of ammonium nitrate (something like that) with water, I basically explained the hydrocloric acid and sodium hydroxide in a polystyrene cup experiment, but obviously changed the reactants and some other things. Anyone else put this? It was the only thing I could think of!

Was this on higher or foundation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending