The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Fyfe house (University of Aberdeen)

Hey guys, I'm going to be studying International business in the university of Aberdeen from September, finally got confirmation for my accomodation and wanted to know if anyone else staying in the Fyfe house wants to get to know eachother before moving in. I chose it because it's the cheapest accomodation haha but I heard that it's hard to socialize due to the awkward structuring of the house. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.
Moved to University of Aberdeen forum. :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Hey :smile: I’ll also be in Fyfe House! :smile: I’ll be studying international relations and sociology :smile:
Do
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Heey found one. Score, where are you from?
Original post by samiontheroad
Hey :smile: I’ll also be in Fyfe House! :smile: I’ll be studying international relations and sociology :smile:
Reply 5
Hey, I’m Kristen and I’ll also be staying in Fyfe house and I’m going to be studying history 😁 my insta is kristen_nicolson if you wanna chat before we go to uni
Original post by Antlons
Hey guys, I'm going to be studying International business in the university of Aberdeen from September, finally got confirmation for my accomodation and wanted to know if anyone else staying in the Fyfe house wants to get to know eachother before moving in. I chose it because it's the cheapest accomodation haha but I heard that it's hard to socialize due to the awkward structuring of the house. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending