The Student Room Group

iDEA Silver Badge Citizen Resolution

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
does anyone know what the last answer is From 25th May 2018, a new EU law enables people to enforce the right to be forgotten. This helps people keep their digital footprints in good shape. But what is this regulation called?and it begins with GD
Reply 21
Original post by n3ol3o
does anyone know what the last answer is From 25th May 2018, a new EU law enables people to enforce the right to be forgotten. This helps people keep their digital footprints in good shape. But what is this regulation called?and it begins with GD

found it its GDPR
Reply 22
This worked for me thank you so much :smile:!!!!
Original post by tinyminy13
This is the solution:

P.S. I have posted two screenshots because they are both correct but you only forgot to use the restart code (block) as you should drag it or place it next to the incorrect code (block).

thank you so much it was really helpful :smile:
userlogin ,passwordcheck , generate 1 time code 1472 to the right, 1472, enter code 1472 down, login to the left and incorrect and restart to the right
Original post by Hk479
I am stuck on how to sanitise the code: $message. I tried doing...
$message = escape_tags($message) but it won't work. If you know the answer please comment below. Thanks.

probably late but @Dylanlieb_ was right but it is formatted like this:

$message = $_POST['message'];
$message = escape_tags($message)
;insertInto Database($message)
$insertIntoDatabase($message);
It didn’t work for me
It still doesn’t work would you be able to send me a screenshot of what is meant to look like
It’s GDPR
Original post by Pop-corn
Does anyone know how to do the Fred’s deli part

$message = escape_tags($message);
insertIntoDatabase($message)
Original post by tinyminy13
The answer to sanitise the variable before it gets inserted into the database
should be:

$myFormData = escape_tags($myFormData);
insertIntoDatabase($myFormData)

Hope this helps!

Thank you sooooo much I was stuck on it for so long!!!
Original post by dylanlieb_
i know this may be a bit late but, if you have just the original two lines you simply but the code above into the middle of the two lines it should work.

$message = $_post['message']; $message = escape_tags($message);insertinto database($message) $insertintodatabase($message);

this is what it looks like.
thank you so much this is the only answer that worked for me
Original post by Dylanlieb_
I know this may be a bit late but, if you have just the original two lines you simply but the code above into the middle of the two lines it should work.
$message = $_POST['message']; $message = escape_tags($message);insertInto Database($message) $insertIntoDatabase($message);
This is what it looks like.
thanks this works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending