The Student Room Group

silver badge idea

One of the most used and best-loved graphics programs of all time is called Adobe [
photoshop
]. It is the de facto industry standard in raster graphics editing. This type of graphics editing results in fixed sized images, which lose quality if scaled up. To retain quality at all scales, we have to use [
] graphics software such as Sketch or Illustrator.
Vector
Rasterized images store their data in a dot ________ structure.
matrix
What is the first answer? One of the most used and best-loved graphics programs of all time is called Adobe [
]. Photoshop dont working
Did you get the answer?
What is the answer to the frist part
Original post by sarah carter27
One of the most used and best-loved graphics programs of all time is called Adobe [
photoshop
]. It is the de facto industry standard in raster graphics editing. This type of graphics editing results in fixed sized images, which lose quality if scaled up. To retain quality at all scales, we have to use [

What was the answer to the graphics part
first is photoshop and the second vector!
Original post by sarah carter27
photoshop

its vector
Original post by jannbshr
first is photoshop and the second vector!

Photoshop didn't work for me.
Original post by KellyPlayz355
Photoshop didn't work for me.

One of the most used and best-loved graphics programs of all time is called Adobe [_____]. Do you guys know what the answer is?
Original post by KellyPlayz355
One of the most used and best-loved graphics programs of all time is called Adobe [_____]. Do you guys know what the answer is?

Wait... it worked. Never mind. I'll let you guys know if I'm stuck again
Reply 13
Original post by jannbshr
shut up bro

:frown::frown::frown::frown:(:frown::frown::frown:(:
I’ve finished all of the gold badges, but I’m stuck on the silver maker resolution and I’m on the web developer section. This screenshot shows where I’m at now.
Reply 15
Original post by PetitePanda
Vector

I put it in and it says it's wrong 😔 iDEA is so annoying
Original post by germanleshkinov
What is the first answer? One of the most used and best-loved graphics programs of all time is called Adobe [
]. Photoshop dont working

try it lowercase
u so dumb mr 0 iq
Rasterized images store their data in a dot ________ structure.

anyone got a clue to what it is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending