The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Urgently seeking accommodation!

Does anyone know of an available room near to City campus? NTU was my insurance choice and accommodation now seems to be fully booked up. Would really like to be close to the action and am very worried about winding up somewhere far from my lectures. Any help or advice much appreciated!
Did you manage to get accommodation? I’m in the same boat now ahah!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I had this problem for ages lol I only just secured a place yesterday!! A lot of the private student accommodations are full because there's both NTU and UON but add yourself to the waiting lists, or start looking into shared housing. Ring up loads of estate agents and say you're looking for a student letting in Nottingham and see what they come back with but don't give up lmao
Reply 3
Original post by alisha.awan
I had this problem for ages lol I only just secured a place yesterday!! A lot of the private student accommodations are full because there's both NTU and UON but add yourself to the waiting lists, or start looking into shared housing. Ring up loads of estate agents and say you're looking for a student letting in Nottingham and see what they come back with but don't give up lmao

Hi! Thanks for the advice - I am dealing with the Accommodation dept at NTU - are there other ways of getting on the waiting lists for the university accommodation? Can I contact them directly?
Original post by Shiggins
Hi! Thanks for the advice - I am dealing with the Accommodation dept at NTU - are there other ways of getting on the waiting lists for the university accommodation? Can I contact them directly?

If you're looking to stay in halls on campus yu'll have to go through the NTU accommodation guys. It's really unlikely that a space will become free though, so look online at private student accommodations and ring them and see if they have space, and hopefully something comes up for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending