The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Trent Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @Nottingham Trent University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there I have received an offer to study real estate. Now looking at accommodation does anyone have any advice for city site accommodation
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by harnekhj23
Hi there I have received an offer to study real estate. Now looking at accommodation does anyone have any advice for city site accommodation

Hi @harnekhj23

Congratulations on your offer to study at NTU! Great to hear you're taking a look at our accommodation options. Our team recently did a YouTube live which covers the different types of accommodation available which may be useful to help you make your choice, you can watch this here 🙂 We have lots of options available to suit different price ranges and room requirements.

Our accommodation booking opens on Friday 2 February, if you've got any questions our Accommodation team are here to help you. You can email then directly at [email protected] or give them a call on 0115 848 2894.

Best wishes,
Sammie - NTU Rep
Hi,
My son has an offer to study Mechanical Engineering at NTU. Will there be an official Offer Holders day? He went to the Open Day in October, but it would be helpful for him to visit again before making a final decision.
Original post by Swimmum1206
Hi,
My son has an offer to study Mechanical Engineering at NTU. Will there be an official Offer Holders day? He went to the Open Day in October, but it would be helpful for him to visit again before making a final decision.

Hi @Swimmum1206 👋

Great to hear that your son has received an offer from NTU!

We've got two upcoming open days on Saturday 23 March and 27 April. Even though they are open to all, these open days will be especially appropriate for offer holders to attend. Is there anything specific you're interested in finding out or seeing? These open days include exclusive experiences for our offer holders, that go beyond what you’d usually see at an open day.

You can book your place here

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 months ago)
hi anyone interested in making a whatsapp/ snapchat group chat for NTU offer holders 2024?
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi anyone interested in making a whatsapp/ snapchat group chat for NTU offer holders 2024?

maybe, dm me
Original post by athom.
how do i dm u? 😭

ahh yeah mb what’s ur snap etc I’ll add u
Reply 8
i’m starting my degree in product design (BSc) in sept 2024!! anyone else? :smile:
Reply 9
Has anyone else here booked into the Maltings for accomodation? Literally havent found anyone else whos booked it.

Yes for sure! What’s your snap? Mine is kirstenn228 could you add me too
(edited 2 months ago)

can i be added if u make a snapchat gc pls!! my name is @ellie.gott :smile:
Hi everyone 👋

Hope you're all doing well and hopefully one step closer to making your offer decisions😊

In case you missed it, our accommodation booking is open 🙌 Early bookings are welcome, and you will be able to apply for accommodation after you have made NTU your firm choice.

We've created a thread specifically for all your accommodation questions and discussions. You can find it here.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
i’ve received an offer for vet nursing this year! has anyone else got an offer yet and if so msg me i need friends!
Hii! I have an offer for Textile Design! Anyone else coming with or going to be around there? 💞
Also in terms of the offer holder days, we just book one of the open days then head straight to our area on the day right? And is there a specific time for offer holders? Just wondering 😭
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hii! I have an offer for Textile Design! Anyone else coming with or going to be around there? 💞
Also in terms of the offer holder days, we just book one of the open days then head straight to our area on the day right? And is there a specific time for offer holders? Just wondering *
i’m doing product design which i think is in the same building!! what’s ur snap/insta? x
Original post by mossybeans
i’m doing product design which i think is in the same building!! what’s ur snap/insta? x
Ay, thats great! My user duckie_kdw on insta <3
Original post by Anonymous #3
Ay, thats great! My user duckie_kdw on insta <3
i’ve requested u :smile:)
Reply 18
hi! i’ve got a conditional offer for vet nursing, is there an offer holder day and do i book accommodation now?
Reply 19
Original post by darciehxx
i’ve received an offer for vet nursing this year! has anyone else got an offer yet and if so msg me i need friends!

hii! i’ve received an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending