The Student Room Group

Trinity College Dublin applicants 2020/2021?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Do you have other offers at hand?

Unfortunately not,
Let’s hope that changes soon
Hii. That sounds amazing.

I'm currently planning on applying for TCD undergrad med via IUMC. How was the preparation like during application? Do they extensively look at work experience? What was the grades required in the conditional offer?

Ahhh I'm stressing out fosudjdjkeje

Original post by bubbleteamaniac
Thanks! I'm not sure yet but I hope I will hear back from 2 more unis I applied to around these 2 weeks. It's my top choice alongside an UK uni. But I think my mind is in Dublin now😂🥰

Original post by bubbleteamaniac
Hi, I'm Taiwanese but currently attending a school in Thailand. I applied near the 15 Jan deadline through IUMC, got interviewed on 18 Feb (they gave me 1 week notice prior to interview). Predicted A levels A*A*A for Math, Chem, Bio. IGCSE 1A*4A1B. IELTS prerequisite passed. I hope that helps :smile:

Hii. That sounds amazing! I'm guessing you're in TCD rn.

I'm currently planning on applying for TCD undergrad med via IUMC. How was the preparation like during application? Do they extensively look at work experience? What was the grades required in the conditional offer?

Ahhh I'm stressing out for my application sudjdjkeje
Original post by mpotvar
Does anyone know if they prioritize the applicants from specific agencies like IUMC, as I have heard nothing back and as being an international applicant, I applied directly to their website but still haven't heard anything back, but people who applied through IUMC have already recieved offers.

Did they eventually send you an offer?
hi guys, is there anyone here who studies dentistry at TCD? xx
Original post by Mimi1234
Anyone in waiting list for TCD med?

HI! I applied this year and was put on the waiting list. just curious did you get admission and also when did u hear back?
I have also applied for med but i didnt hear anything back yet. When did you hear from them?

Original post by SB1429
HI! I applied this year and was put on the waiting list. just curious did you get admission and also when did u hear back?
Original post by Malinimitra
I have also applied for med but i didnt hear anything back yet. When did you hear from them?

did you hear through CAO? How did they notify you?

i heard back on 8th march saying im on a waitlist
Original post by SB1429

did you ever get off
Original post by SB1429

Today even I got email saying I am on waitlist 😔
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mimi1234
Official letter from TCD :frown:

hello, did you get off the waitlist and got an interview?? I know this is a very old post but I really do hope u see it. I’m in the same position right now!
Today even I got email saying I am on waitlist 😔

hello! Did u get off the waitlist?
Original post by SB1429

hello, did you get off the waitlist?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending