The Student Room Group

University vita salute san raffaele milan

hii guys. how is it like getting admission into San Raffaele University Milan for medicine.. is the program really good and internationally very valid. drop outs?. Is it better than Charles chezh University. Student life - pros and cons?? please enlighten me here
Original post by munishjoneja
hii guys. how is it like getting admission into San Raffaele University Milan for medicine.. is the program really good and internationally very valid. drop outs?. Is it better than Charles chezh University. Student life - pros and cons?? please enlighten me here

Hi, I'm not attending UniSr but I'm from Milan so I could help with a few stuff.
UniSr is a prestigious private university in Italy, after graduation finding a job would be quite easy especially because it's affiliated with the San Raffaele hospital, which is one of the best in Italy.
The uni is located in the outskirts of Milan, my suggestion is to live in one of the residence campuses because Milan is a quite expensive city.
Idk the dropout rate for this uni but the general rate in Italy is really high around 13.5%. Also for a lot of people is common to finish the course not on time so it could take around 7 years instead of a normal 6 years.
Honestly Idk about uni the reputation outside of Italy but here is considered a top uni.
About student life, I think is as good as you can get, you can do about everything in Milan but it could get pricey.
Also if you want to work in Italy after uni you have to learn Italian because a lot of people don't speak English. For your everyday life, you should be fine with only English but speaking Italian would help you a lot.
Fell free to PM me if you have any other question
Ps: i have added the brochure
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi, I’m trying to enter the MD International MD Progran (Università Vita Salute San Raffaele) but I don’t know how to prepare for the admission test! Some advices and resources
same did you find anything
Reply 4
Hi
Did you get through?

Original post by A2804
Hi, I’m trying to enter the MD International MD Progran (Università Vita Salute San Raffaele) but I don’t know how to prepare for the admission test! Some advices and resources

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending