The Student Room Group

Vita Student Ensuite Room Glasgow

Hi! I'm trying to find a replacement student to take over my ensuite bedroom at Vita Student for 2023/2024 in Glasgow West End.
Very close to the university, 339£/week.It is a contract from 2nd September 2023 to 31st August 2024. But you can rent it for one semester or so, and then find a replacement student for the second semester. I asked them about it as it was also my case. They answered that finding a replacement student in the middle of the year was not difficult as demand for rooms was high so they have a waiting list for students that want to rent it for the second semester only.You will have your own bathroom, and the living room/kitchen is shared with 3 other students.As you can check on their website, everything is included in the property:- Utility bills- Laundry room- Superfast Wi-Fi connection- A fortnightly clean of your room- You have your own smart TV in your room- Events every Saturday evening- Coffee machine available 24/7 and free- Free breakfast every weedday- Gym free to use 24/7 with free group classes every week- Printer in the reception- Cinema / gaming / studying roomsYou can contact me or contact directly Vita Student ([email protected]) with my bedroom number (VSG-301A). Vita Student will then make a new contract with you, so it is 100% safe.Do not hesitate to ask me or them if you need any further details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending