The Student Room Group

OMPT-A

Hello, I want to apply to a few universities in the Netherlands for psychology and I recently found out I need a mathematics exam. I haven't studied math for over a year (I'm at a profile in high school where we don't study math in junior and senior year). I decided to buy a OMPT-A bundle. For someone who knows almost zero math, do you think it's possible to learn the material by myself and take the exam by the summer. Was it easy for you? Was the practice material good enough to understand everything? How much time did it take you to study for it?
Hello,I am about to do the exact same thing. How did it go? Was it harder than you expected? And for someone that has always struggled in doing mathematics is it possible?
Original post by leonardo22
Hello,I am about to do the exact same thing. How did it go? Was it harder than you expected? And for someone that has always struggled in doing mathematics is it possible?

same here, I'm gonna take the test this year, can you tell me how it went please?
Reply 3
Original post by leonardo22

Hi Leonardo and others. This post was 2 years ago. Did you take the test? How hard was it?
Reply 4
Original post by Andreea_Carmen
Hello, I want to apply to a few universities in the Netherlands for psychology and I recently found out I need a mathematics exam. I haven't studied math for over a year (I'm at a profile in high school where we don't study math in junior and senior year). I decided to buy a OMPT-A bundle. For someone who knows almost zero math, do you think it's possible to learn the material by myself and take the exam by the summer. Was it easy for you? Was the practice material good enough to understand everything? How much time did it take you to study for it?

Hi Andreea and others. This post was 2 years ago. Did you take the test? How hard was it?

Quick Reply