This poll is closed

Which competition did you take?

Pink Kangaroo 45%
Grey Kangaroo 18%
Cayley Olympiad 5%
Hamilton Olympiad 18%
Maclaurin Olympiad14%
Total votes: 22
How did you do on the Intermediate Kangaroo/Olympiad? We are free to discuss the questions and solutions now per UKMT.
Reply 1
Cayley was hard.
Original post by chris8topheryu
How did you do on the Intermediate Kangaroo/Olympiad? We are free to discuss the questions and solutions now per UKMT.

Hi, Does anyone had the Kadett Kangaroo Math 2024 or the Pink Kangaroo 2024 paper
Reply 3
Original post by Parasaran
Hi, Does anyone had the Kadett Kangaroo Math 2024 or the Pink Kangaroo 2024 paper

From memory, the intermediate kangaroos are international competitions (ksf) which are done over a period few weeks and so are still current in some countries so it would not be appropriate to discuss questions/answers and papers at the moment.

The papers will be available on
https://ukmt.org.uk/intermediate-challenges/grey-and-pink-kangaroos
when the other competitions are over and the papers can be released.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Thanks mqb2766. I am referring to Pink Kangaroo which is already conpleted.Hence asking to share the paper

Its been done in the uk, but its not been done in other countries. As above, it will be available (on ukmt and ....) when all the countries taking part have run the competition.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 5
Original post by toppov
Deadline for submitting papers was midnight on Friday. Papers & solutions are already published on the official website.

For the olympiads yes, but the kangaroo papers are not on the ukmt website
https://ukmt.org.uk/current-past-papers/jsf/jet-engine:free-past-papers/tax/challenge-type:71/
for instance, for the reason above. Its very similar to the international ksf kangaroo which is done over ~3 weeks in ~60 countries.
Reply 6
I am only looking for Pink Kangaroo which is UK only and completed. I wanted to discuss the paper and solutions with my mates. I am not concerned about KSF or other competitions in other countries

As in the previous posts, its not available because the questions are still current in other countries (ksf). For instance, Australia is doing it today-Thursday. It will be available when all countries have completed it.
Results are released. How did everyone do?
Original post by chris8topheryu
Results are released. How did everyone do?

83 😬😬

Quick Reply

Latest