The Student Room Group

Study materials for entrance exams for MU Sofia.HELP!

Hey everyone! I am considering studying in Bulgaria MU Sofia . I have done some research and it has come to my knowledge that there are entrance exams in Chemistry and Biology.I need to rely on study materials and so far i have not found any . I don't know what or from where to start studying. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with that.
Original post by anod776
Hey everyone! I am considering studying in Bulgaria MU Sofia . I have done some research and it has come to my knowledge that there are entrance exams in Chemistry and Biology.I need to rely on study materials and so far i have not found any . I don't know what or from where to start studying. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with that.

you get them from the agencies
Original post by anod776

I’m in the same situation. Also Im applying without an agency unlike for the university in Plovdiv I can’t find any information about the exam in Sofia :frown:
I also cannot find anything..
anyone here willing to share the materials for the entrance exam for MU Sofia? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by AndreaCucerio
anyone here willing to share the materials for the entrance exam for MU Sofia? :smile:

hi. did u find materials for the exam? i didnt go thru an agency and one of my family members who graduated from there sent me some sample tests.
Reply 6
Should be posted on their website
Reply 7
You can download them and they should be very similar
Original post by imanaaa
hi. did u find materials for the exam? i didnt go thru an agency and one of my family members who graduated from there sent me some sample tests.
Hi, i am also planning to take the entry test this year.
Is there a way that i can get the materials from yours 😭
Original post by Kubint
You can download them and they should be very similar
On which website did you download them? I could not find any study materials on their websites..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending