The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 2 (Higher Tier) 8462/2H - 20 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by x_sara
Idk I’ve got mixed feelings…what did you guys get for the tangent question?

I have mixed feelings as well that paper wasn't the best but I'm sure you did amazing dww
Original post by najxox
do u guys do triple , combined high or foundation

Triple higher
Original post by x_sara

I got 0.85😭😭
Original post by caye0189
I got 0.85😭😭

It will probs be a range and dependent on your graph and tangent line so dw it will be fone
I think that was the most shambolic paper 2 chem I’ve ever done and can we appreciate aqa putting a non-focus topic as a 6 marker AGAIN😭
Original post by Yurtyyinkmonger
It will probs be a range and dependent on your graph and tangent line so dw it will be fone

let’s hope so bro
I have mixed feelings as well that paper wasn't the best but I'm sure you did amazing dww

How did you work it out?
Original post by caye0189
I think that was the most shambolic paper 2 chem I’ve ever done and can we appreciate aqa putting a non-focus topic as a 6 marker AGAIN😭

Ikkk I only skimmed lcas so I was not happy aqa can shrivel up and die in a methane deposit
Original post by x_sara

i got 6.2x10^-5 because i got the gradient to be 70/80 so 7/8, then the percentage change was 7 so i did the 7 multiplied by that number they gave them divided it by 8
How did the exam go?

Surely this wasn’t taking into account the info at the top though - Idk I got a stupidly small number but would’ve got similar to this if I hadn’t included the info at the top about product formed
Ikkk I only skimmed lcas so I was not happy aqa can shrivel up and die in a methane deposit

Fr bc my only source of information was the table and the point that more energy is bad for the environment😭
Original post by paprikacrisps
i got 6.2x10^-5 because i got the gradient to be 70/80 so 7/8, then the percentage change was 7 so i did the 7 multiplied by that number they gave them divided it by 8

Omg I got 6.86x10^-5 …how are people getting 0.92?!
Original post by x_sara
How did you work it out?

Change in y over change in x for my tangent line
Original post by x_sara

i don’t know think they looked at the info at the top so they’ll probably only get 2 marks, one for drawing the tangent and the second in for doing the gradient
Original post by x_sara

the 0.92 is just the tangent so 6.whatever x 10^-5 would be the answer
i don’t know think they looked at the info at the top so they’ll probably only get 2 marks, one for drawing the tangent and the second in for doing the gradient

Ahh **** I was relying in calculations to carry me through
the last question got me questioning life and the fact it was 17 marks total killed a bit of me

I got something similar : )
Original post by x_sara

Yeah I got 7.1 x 10^-5 / 0.000071

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending