The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Chemistry Paper 2 (Higher Tier) 8462/2H - 20 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PieceOCake
Yeah I got 7.1 x 10^-5 / 0.000071

Yay
Original post by x_sara
Idk I’ve got mixed feelings…what did you guys get for the tangent question?

5.6x10^-5
Original post by hannah________
5.6x10^-5

same!
(edited 1 year ago)
I’m feeling a bit more confident now heheh
@Mythical Pingu could you please make a food preparation and nutrition forum for this afternoon? I couldn’t find it on the list yesterday:smile:
Original post by lm77x
For the question asking what type of reaction it was, would thermal decomposition be acceptable?

I put thermal decomposition, but I was debating between that and endo/exothermic ( I can't remember which one)! :frown:
Original post by x_sara
@Mythical Pingu could you please make a food preparation and nutrition forum for this afternoon? I couldn’t find it on the list yesterday:smile:

Sure. Which exam board are you taking?
Original post by mjordan1111
I put thermal decomposition, but I was debating between that and endo/exothermic ( I can't remember which one)! :frown:

yeah i put endothermic but now idek
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 48
Anyone get 1:8 for last qs 16 for yh mass I think.like 1.23*10-3 or somet for the 5 marker in rates cuz I found perfect change and timed by the moles
Original post by user13892849
yeah i put endothermic but now idek

It said it takes heat in so endothermic works (:
Original post by A233m
Anyone get 1:8 for last qs 16 for yh mass I think.like 1.23*10-3 or somet for the 5 marker in rates cuz I found perfect change and timed by the moles

I got 1:4 for the last question but not sure if that's right

yeah i put 1:4

i got 1:4
Original post by paprikacrisps
i got 6.2x10^-5 because i got the gradient to be 70/80 so 7/8, then the percentage change was 7 so i did the 7 multiplied by that number they gave them divided it by 8

I did but I got a different gradient but similar, I got 6.39 x10^-5
Original post by cjh________
I did but I got a different gradient but similar, I got 6.39 x10^-5

Same I got that answer
Does anyone remember the wording of the tangent question? I wanna know how I missed a whole chunk of the question :frown:
Original post by Mythical Pingu
Sure. Which exam board are you taking?

AQA
Not sure if this is a stupid question, but what did everyone put for the very first question - why is poly(butene) removed from copper wire? I said to ensure the copper is pure?
Reply 58

Oh unfortunate I thought you had to *2 because one was 0.5conc and other 0.10conc or not. I guess got 2 marks thrn
Original post by Yurtyyinkmonger
Does anyone remember the wording of the tangent question? I wanna know how I missed a whole chunk of the question :frown:

something like "as light decreases by 1%, moles produced is 7x10-3 (i dont remember the numbers) sorry if thats wrong but somethinbg like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending