The Student Room Group
Original post by AestheticStudying
ty for the tag Goldie :h:
The first one has my vote - I love Ava Max :biggrin:

sorry i got poll working now so you get to vote twice jonathon/ace/zara:biggrin:
i try and put songs from maybe 1990 to now cos not everyone like whats in charts now and also i know you prefer older type music so do i lol:biggrin:
thanks to and @AestheticStudying :five:
I think I would have to say the last one, even if the artist is named after a global pandemic
voted :biggrin:
@Wise Goldie Great that Ava Max is an option in your poll. Finally the song gets the appreciation it deserves. :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
voted :woo:
thanks to everyoe who has entered so far mean alot and it fun to see peoples taste in music:biggrin:

Original post by Obolinda
voted :woo:

:five: thanks
Donee!
Original post by butterfliesss
Donee!

i did not guess right i knew you would get adele but i though you pick the newest song on the list(ava maxx) but you picked corona lol:biggrin:

bet thats only time you picked corona for anything lol:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
i did not guess right i knew you would get adele but i though you pick the newest song on the list(ava maxx) but you picked corona lol:biggrin:

bet thats only time you picked corona for anything lol:biggrin:

Oh yes, Adele’s music will always be top tier.
Maybe I am not as predictable as you had me pinned for haha
Oh yes, Adele’s music will always be top tier.
Maybe I am not as predictable as you had me pinned for haha

know you like different types music thats a good thing i thought you like ed sheeren more than adele lol
Original post by Wise Goldie
know you like different types music thats a good thing i thought you like ed sheeren more than adele lol

Gone off his music a bit in all honesty, his newer stuff just isn’t as good as his older pieces I don’t think.

And besides, my top tier can be widened to facilitate for many artists should it need 😊
Gone off his music a bit in all honesty, his newer stuff just isn’t as good as his older pieces I don’t think.

And besides, my top tier can be widened to facilitate for many artists should it need 😊

one reason for this(goldies songs of week) is that maybe people find new songs they not heard before:biggrin: have you heard any songs that i put up that you never heard?

hope your weekend was nice:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest