The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Official Coventry University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thetolukazeem
Good day. Please I would like to know how many reference letters do I need to submit during application?

Hi, I am Carlota a student ambassador at Coventry University. You will need one reference for your application, if you need any help with this contact us and we can give you some tips and tricks.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I have received the offer letter from coventry university for (Msc global healthcare management) jan 2023 intake Can I change the course to (MBA global healthcare management and leadership)
I have received the offer letter from coventry university for (Msc global healthcare management) jan 2023 intake Can I change the course to (MBA global healthcare management and leadership)
Hey everyone, I had my interview last week, within a few hours I had ‘place accepted’ on my ucas. So now I assume I will received an acceptance letter? Is that correct?
Hi there,

Transferring to a different course at the same university or college is possible. You'll need to look into alternative courses and find answers to the following questions: Is there room for the new course? If not, are there any other related courses you might want to consider taking? Learn more about the courses available in the department that interests you. Do you meet the prerequisites for the course to which you want to transfer? Even if you have previously studied at a university or college, there may be some specific subject knowledge requirements that you must meet (such as an A level in a certain subject). Would the departments in question agree to your transfer? You must consult with the course tutor about your new course choice to ensure that it is appropriate for you. A formal interview may also be required. When are you able to transfer? Some universities and colleges allow students to change their major during the first term, but you may have to wait until the following academic year.

Of course, course changes must be discussed with your Course Leader and a member of the Registry. Please contact your Course Leader and [email protected] if you wish to change course. Tier 4 international students must also seek advice from the Tier 4 Compliance Team to avoid any visa problems.

Best wishes
Kylie
Original post by Dusky div
Original post by Neeky HoSang
Hey everyone, I had my interview last week, within a few hours I had ‘place accepted’ on my ucas. So now I assume I will received an acceptance letter? Is that correct?

Hi there,

You will receive an email from our Admissions team telling you the outcome of your interview. The email will contain instructions on how to reply. The conditions of offers do vary so it's important to check carefully. You will then be able to make your decision.

Best wishes
Kylie
Thank you very much 👏🏾
Hi
I am from Hong Kong and I received an email from the regional office a week ago, they asked me to submit some documents before they can make an unconditional offer. I replied to them yet they have not responded yet.
Is there any email address for the health and life sciences faculty? So I can make a contact with them.
Thanks
Original post by kennyctc99
Hi
I am from Hong Kong and I received an email from the regional office a week ago, they asked me to submit some documents before they can make an unconditional offer. I replied to them yet they have not responded yet.
Is there any email address for the health and life sciences faculty? So I can make a contact with them.
Thanks

Hi @kennyctc99

Yes you can email the following: [email protected]

Best of luck

Kind regards,

Coventry University Team
Reply 29
Hi, I had applied to coventry for the course MSc Sports management on Aug 28 for the jan 2023 intake. I haven't recieved any reply or update on the application process. I emailed the admission team asking for an update but there was no response from their side as well. Could you help me out on this?
Thank You!
HI there,

Have you tried to contact Coventry University using the LiveChat feature? Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. Although the response may not be immediate, the university is aware of your message and will respond when they're able to. I also suggest clarifying with the university the next step regarding your application as they are more likely to provide you with more accurate information. You may also try to contact your region department at https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-students/find-your-region/ , or If you have questions about your offer conditions. Our Admissions team can help. You may contact them via email: [email protected] or call them at +44 (0) 24 7765 2222.

Best wishes
Kylie

Original post by Joel777
Hi, I had applied to coventry for the course MSc Sports management on Aug 28 for the jan 2023 intake. I haven't recieved any reply or update on the application process. I emailed the admission team asking for an update but there was no response from their side as well. Could you help me out on this?
Thank You!
Reply 31
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
HI there,

Have you tried to contact Coventry University using the LiveChat feature? Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. Although the response may not be immediate, the university is aware of your message and will respond when they're able to. I also suggest clarifying with the university the next step regarding your application as they are more likely to provide you with more accurate information. You may also try to contact your region department at https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-students/find-your-region/ , or If you have questions about your offer conditions. Our Admissions team can help. You may contact them via email: [email protected] or call them at +44 (0) 24 7765 2222.

Best wishes
Kylie

Will try. Thank you!
Original post by thetolukazeem
Good day. Please I would like to know how many reference letters do I need to submit during application?

Hi Thetolukazeem,

You will need to submit 2 reference letters. You can find more information on that here https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/apply-now/undergraduate/

Hope this helps and best of luck with your application.
Greetings everyone
I am jofin.And very much happy to be a part of Coventry University to build my career.However the processing time are very slow these days.For international students like us are eagerly waiting for the each and every response from you..Thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JaskiranK
Hi there I am currently studying 4 a levels and wish to apply for the pharmacology course with a year of placements . The four a levels are maths biology psychology and a language . What would be the entry requirements for the subjects please and is there experience needed for this course .

Hi JaskiranK,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

Please find the link attached to the BSc Pharmacology courses for the 2023 intake. The following link consists of all the entry-level requirements for international students.

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/course-structure/ug/hls/pharmacology-bsc/#:~:text=Entry%20requirements,-UK&text=DDM%20in%20the%20BTEC%20Level,Biology%20or%20Science%20related%20subject.&text=30%2D32%20points%20to%20include,in%20Biology%20at%20Higher%20Level.

Hope this helps! Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Best,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Original post by JOFIN P.J
Greetings everyone
I am jofin.And very much happy to be a part of Coventry University to build my career.However the processing time are very slow these days.For international students like us are eagerly waiting for the each and every response from you..Thank you

Hi Jofin,

Have you tried to contact Coventry University using the LiveChat feature? Simply state your name, student ID, course, and query. Although the response may not be immediate, the university is aware of your message and will respond when they're able to. I also suggest clarifying with the university the next step regarding your application as they are more likely to provide you with more accurate information. You may also try to contact your region department at https://www.coventry.ac.uk/internati...d-your-region/, or If you have questions about your offer conditions. Our Admissions team can help. You may contact them via email: [email protected] or call them at +44 (0) 24 7765 2222.

Best wishes,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Thanks for the reply.
It's very good to see such replies from universities.But the problem is,i had tried contacting various methods like e-mail ,textings and live chats
But majority are not useful.Do you have any idea on scholarship provided for international students ( I'm from India).Whom should I contact.It is not mentioned in my offer letter.
Hi Jofin,

The following link contains information about the scholarships for International Students. Please take a look at it.

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/apply-for-a-scholarship/

Whereas, for an update on your application, you can get in touch with the regional team of India. Please find the link attached to this thread. You can contact the regional managers and team for an update on your application.

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-students/find-your-region/

I hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Best Wishes,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Hi mam ,

I had gone through many Coventry websites including these.I e-mail to my regional team.After continues mails i received my credibility interview date .But scholarship is still pending.The University sites provide international scholarships details.But the problem is how to get it ,where to apply,whom to contact are not stated in this.
Do you have any idea about these mam?
Because you have vast experience with Coventry isn't it? I am new with international studies and University programmes.Its all just a doubt

One more time thanks for clarifications.
Hi there,

May I ask which scholarship have you applied for? If you are referring to International Pathways Scholarship. You don't need to require an extra scholarship application. You could enjoy a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees. As long as you are International Foundation Year (IFY); International Year One (IY1)International Pre-Master's (IPM) and you are self-funded and paying international tuition fees. Hold a conditional offer on one of the study routes for the International Pathways Programme. Have made your deposit payment of £4,000 against your first year of tuition fees. This needs to be received by the university by 11 December 2022.

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/apply-for-a-scholarship/pathways-scholarships/

Best wishes
Kylie

Quick Reply

Latest