The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Official Coventry University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Coventry University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Coventry University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official Coventry University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Coventry University.

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Hello I intend to apply for ODP degree for next year as a matured student from another field. Please I need help to answer some questions. Is there anyone who is also intending to apply or already a student?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Olutokib
Hello I intend to apply for ODP degree for next year as a matured student from another field. Please I need help to answer some questions. Is there anyone who is also intending to apply or already a student?

Hey

I'm currently a student at Coventry University, please do ask me any questions that you have!

Kind regards
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Reply 3
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hey

I'm currently a student at Coventry University, please do ask me any questions that you have!

Kind regards
Roshan

Thanks for your reply but I will like to know if you are studying to an ODP . I just finished my masters in international relations at Coventry University. I intend to go back to study to be an Operating Department Practitioner so I specifically have questions for a student that is studying that course
Original post by Olutokib
Thanks for your reply but I will like to know if you are studying to an ODP . I just finished my masters in international relations at Coventry University. I intend to go back to study to be an Operating Department Practitioner so I specifically have questions for a student that is studying that course

Hey

I understand, I'll try to find someone in that department so that they can reply to the enquiries that you may have.

Kind regards,
Roshan
Reply 6
Hi there,

Hello, i have gotten an offer for Msc data science may entry and I applied for the Office for Students Funded Scholarship since the 9th of November and I haven’t gotten any feedback regarding the status of*my application.
Reply 7
Hi there,

Hello, i got an offer to study MSc data science for may entry And I applied for the Office for Students Funded Scholarship since the 9th of November but I am yet to get feedback regarding the status of*my application, who can I reach out to
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hey

Kind regards
Roshan

Hi Roshan,
I am Afnan Mohamed, an aspiring student to enroll in the Coventry Undergraduate course in Engineering.
I have short-listed the course 'Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence with a year in Industry'.
However, upon looking at the Uni website, the course being offered is a BSc degree and not a BEng Degree.
I want to know if Coventry University can award the Computer science course as BEng, so that I can start the application process ASAP.
Looks like DD2 will be firming Coventry for physiotherapy....need to look at accomodation. She didn't like cycle works but any recommendations greatly appreciated x

Quick Reply

Latest