The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Official Coventry University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

The previous students are saying that it is resilient for getting scholarship from Coventry.Any other scholarship rather than International pathway scholarship available in Coventry.Why i am enquiring about is that it is not mentioned in my offer. I had paid my initial payment in September.
In addition to that ,rest all universities are providing £2000-£ 4000 for their students.
Do they provide with CAS or at enrollment time?

Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Does university have started issuing CAS letter for January 2023 Intake?
Yes
And how much time it takes after applying?

Original post by JOFIN P.J
Yes
When will the January 2023 intake will start and how many days prior do we need to be there?
(Original post by Anonymous)When will the January 2023 intake will start and how many days prior do we need to be there?

Original post by Anonymous
When will the January 2023 intake will start and how many days prior do we need to be there?

Hi,

January Intake will start from January 16th, 2023. You can enter the country two weeks before the course start date. If you are an international student, then you will receive a letter from UKVI stating what date you can enter the country.

Hope this helps! Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Best Wishes,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Original post by JOFIN P.J
The previous students are saying that it is resilient for getting scholarship from Coventry.Any other scholarship rather than International pathway scholarship available in Coventry.Why i am enquiring about is that it is not mentioned in my offer. I had paid my initial payment in September.
In addition to that ,rest all universities are providing £2000-£ 4000 for their students.
Do they provide with CAS or at enrollment time?

Hi Jofin,

Hope you are doing well!

I would suggest getting in touch with the engagement team or the international center team at [email protected] as they will be able to assist you better. You can contact them via email at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 24 7765 6565. You can also use the chat option available on their website.

I hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University. Wishing you all the luck!

Best Wishes,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Hey did they respond to you yet?
Original post by Bernice_luis
Hey did they respond to you yet?

Hi @Bernice_luis

If you have yet to hear back after a while and need an update please do not hesitate to contact the university, sometimes when they are busy it may take a few attempts to get through to them on the phone but please be persistent and they will pick up.

All the best!
Reply 49
Hi
I have applied for the Jan 2023 intake and have paid the fees. Would like to receive a payment receipt from the university . Which is the email id that I need to send an email for requesting for the payment receipt.

Thanks
Hi there,

If you have questions about your offer conditions. Our Admissions team can help. You may contact them via email: [email protected] or call them at +44 (0) 24 7765 2222.

Best wishes
Kylie
Original post by viv09
Hi
I have applied for the Jan 2023 intake and have paid the fees. Would like to receive a payment receipt from the university . Which is the email id that I need to send an email for requesting for the payment receipt.

Thanks
Hello,
In Coventry University, After applying for CAS letter through the CAS Shield, Do I have to upload my documents anywhere else?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
In Coventry University, After applying for CAS letter through the CAS Shield, Do I have to upload my documents anywhere else?

Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

Once you have updated all your information on the CAS Shield, you don't have to send it anywhere else. If any further documents or information is required, the CAS Team will contact you directly through the portal.

Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Reply 53
I am interested to apply postgraduate course in Coventry university london,and I would like to whether I need an English qualification (IELTS) if I completed my BA in English fully, thank you.
Reply 54
Hi, has the university started issuing CAS letters for Jan 2023 intake?
Hello sir can you find out my offer letter
I applied for Coventry university Application ID:APP-747376 can you find out the status of my application
Hello sir
Please reply me
Reply 58
Hi
I applied for a Pg course a month ago but haven’t received a response yet. Any idea when the university will get back?
Hi Thank you for messageI have an query I received offer letter in May 2022 for sep 2022 intake of MSc Global Health care Management course . But I did not process my application . I have Paid 4020 GB as first initial deposit with reference to sep 2022 intake offer letter bearing Student ID : 12998168. I did not received any information or confirmation or defer offer letter jan 23 or any cas interview schedule information etc.,we are worried what's happening with my application .Please do the needful at earliest Thanks!Mamatha

Quick Reply

Latest