reply pls
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Mamatha Chinnam
reply pls

Hi Mamatha,
Try to get in touch with admissions either via the Livechat or call them up and check .
Hi there,I am Archak Arjun form Chennai, India. I have applied for MSc Biotechnology at the Coventry University for the Upcoming May 2023 intake. I'm composing this thread to enquire about the application status and to ask for the tentative date for expecting the offer letter. Kindly update me on the same.
Original post by viv09
Hi, has the university started issuing CAS letters for Jan 2023 intake?

Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

The university is still in the process of issuing CAS and applications. I would suggest that you get in touch with the admissions team. they can be best reached via phone at +44 (0)2477 652 222 and also through email at [email protected].

If you have any further queries, please let us know. Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Best,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Dear team,I have recently found out that I was accepted into the BSc.Accounting
Hello,

I am happy to hear that you have been accepted as a student here at Coventry University. I would encourage you to keep your documents for review with the CAS team. They will get in touch with you in no time.

Wishing you all the luck for your new journey at Coventry University. If you have any further queries, please let us know. Looking forward to seeing you at Coventry University.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Original post by Archak Arjun
Hi there,I am Archak Arjun form Chennai, India. I have applied for MSc Biotechnology at the Coventry University for the Upcoming May 2023 intake. I'm composing this thread to enquire about the application status and to ask for the tentative date for expecting the offer letter. Kindly update me on the same.

A response will be pretty helpful at the moment.
Original post by Archak Arjun
A response will be pretty helpful at the moment.

Hello Archak,

I am glad that you have chosen Coventry University as your place of further studies. The admissions team is currently in the process of reviewing the applications for the January 2023 intake. I would suggest you allow some time for the team to assess your application and get back to you with useful information. Until then, you can keep exploring the Coventry University website to know more about student experiences and university life. You can also join Whatsapp groups created by current students and prospective students to keep in touch with their application updates.

If you have any further questions or queries, please feel free to contact us. Looking forward to seeing you a Coventry University.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Hello,

Will you please help me as I have applied for my CAS letter and it's been a month since there is no update, I tried to contact the uni. via live chat and mail but no response. Also the telephone number is not connecting. one time I connected to live chat they said the faculty approval is pending and this also passed about 15 days but still no update. And now I'm worried that how will I complete the whole visa process on time for January intake.
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the applicant thread for all prospectus students wishing to apply to Coventry University for the 2023 intake. Please feel free to post your queries about the university, courses, student life, and accommodation here. You're all welcome to share your thoughts, and introduce yourself if you're confident or confirmed you will be studying at Coventry!

As a kind reminder, be mindful to avoid posting personal details that can be traced back to you - i.e. student ID, phone numbers. This is a public platform and anyone can use your personal information for ill-intended purposes.

This is a safe space for all (appropriate) questions no matter how stupid. The more you ask the more you find out! There are Student Ambassadors on hand to answer and support you guys. We can't wait to hear from you!

:party:

Hi,
I have been waiting for my CAS shield to update but the processing time has been particularly slow. I am worried, that my CAS wouldn't issued in time to apply for my visa. Is there any way to contact the university to get an update because it seems like they are unavailable from all platforms of communication.
Hello,
So my CAS was in process and now it’s showing
You have no active intakes

If you feel you have outstanding CAS, visa or arrival tasks, please contact the university so they can review and update your student record.
Things were very confusing in the cas interview as it was new for me but I still tried my best I don’t understand what’s the issue I also have paid my first deposit
I have applied for BA in global business management please help me out

Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the applicant thread for all prospectus students wishing to apply to Coventry University for the 2023 intake. Please feel free to post your queries about the university, courses, student life, and accommodation here. You're all welcome to share your thoughts, and introduce yourself if you're confident or confirmed you will be studying at Coventry!

As a kind reminder, be mindful to avoid posting personal details that can be traced back to you - i.e. student ID, phone numbers. This is a public platform and anyone can use your personal information for ill-intended purposes.

This is a safe space for all (appropriate) questions no matter how stupid. The more you ask the more you find out! There are Student Ambassadors on hand to answer and support you guys. We can't wait to hear from you!

:party:

Hello,

Will you please help me as I have applied for my CAS letter and it's been a month since there is no update, I tried to contact the uni. via live chat and mail but no response. Also the telephone number is not connecting. one time I connected to live chat they said the faculty approval is pending and this also passed about 15 days but still no update. And now I'm worried that how will I complete the whole visa process on time for January intake.
Original post by Shahid Ullah
I applied for Coventry university Application ID:APP-747376 can you find out the status of my application

Hey ! Did you get your offer letter from Coventry?
Original post by cmasuhailpp
I have applied for Professional Accounting MSC for Jan-23 intake by 3 weeks ago. I would like to know that how much time it will take to get the offer letter?

Did you get your offer letter ? I did apply for the same course on Oct 3 and has not received the offer yet
Original post by thetolukazeem
Good day. Please I would like to know how many reference letters do I need to submit during application?

Hi thetolukazeem,
You will need to submit 2 reference letters with your application.
Let us know if you need any extra help.
Best regards
Hello everyone,

I have received a conditional offer letter from Coventry University London Campus for January 2023. I am looking for pocket friendly accommodation options within walking distance of the university starting from January 2023. Most of them are already sold out for the required dates. It would be a great help if anyone could guide me on what to do.
Original post by Ansharya
Hello everyone,

I have received a conditional offer letter from Coventry University London Campus for January 2023. I am looking for pocket friendly accommodation options within walking distance of the university starting from January 2023. Most of them are already sold out for the required dates. It would be a great help if anyone could guide me on what to do.

@Ansharya please try to get on a waiting list for the accommodation providers, as sometimes people will want to opt out of their contract and hopefully you can take over.

Also please see our website for more information: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/

All the best in your search!
Original post by anshdeepanand
Dear team,I have recently found out that I was accepted into the BSc.Accounting

Same, I received an offer two days ago for Accounting and Finance.
Is Coventry your first choice?
Dear team,
I'm sending this to receive a feedback from the team. I had chosen University accommodation for my stay. The university accommodation team had confirmed and assigned me a room. In order to secure the room, I must pay the deposit and the first instalment. However, without a CAS issued, I will be unable to receive sanctioned loan funds disbursed. I submitted all the documents required in CAS shield, but once the priority Visa tab was added, it dropped back again. So, if the CAS team confirms from their end, it will be much easier for me to quote the loan disbursement.
Please take this into consideration and advise me on how to proceed regarding university accommodations. It would be extremely helpful to me. Is there any way to know what's the status of my cas?

Thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey there!
I'm Archak Arjun from Chennai, India. I have been offered a place at the Coventry University for MSc Biotechnology and with regards to accepting the offer, I've made a payment of £4000.00 as an initial deposit towards the fees. But I have neither received a confirmation nor any kind of update for the credibility interview. Kindly update the status.

Quick Reply

Latest