Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Official Coventry University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reshma Madhavan
Dear team,
I'm sending this to receive a feedback from the team. I had chosen University accommodation for my stay. The university accommodation team had confirmed and assigned me a room. In order to secure the room, I must pay the deposit and the first instalment. However, without a CAS issued, I will be unable to receive sanctioned loan funds disbursed. I submitted all the documents required in CAS shield, but once the priority Visa tab was added, it dropped back again. So, if the CAS team confirms from their end, it will be much easier for me to quote the loan disbursement.
Please take this into consideration and advise me on how to proceed regarding university accommodations. It would be extremely helpful to me. Is there any way to know what's the status of my cas?

Thank you

Hello Reshma,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

First of all, for your CAS your loan should have been approved as you have to upload your financial documents in order for the team to process your CAS. After that, once all your documents are approved, the CAS Team will process your application and you will your letter within 2-3 working days. Once, you have received your letter, you can apply for your visa and choose the timeline according to your preference. The student accommodation will keep your information with them until and unless you cancel your booking. You have to pay your deposit and installments in order to secure your place. It is not related to your CAS letter.

We look forward to seeing you at Coventry University. If you have questions or queries, please let us know. Thank you for your time.

Best,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Dear team,
Myself Reshma Madhavan. I have applied for Coventry University for January intake on MSc Global Health Care Management. I have connected the university accommodation and they have solved the issue by allowing me to pay the deposit and hold the room. But till now i haven't received CAS. I have submitted all the documents asked in CAS shield. But, not yet received my CAS till now. It's 54percentage right now. Can I get any updates regarding my CAS track
Can you please help me with my CAS. I knew team is working to the extend to provide us CAS earlier. But, please do consider my request and kindly update about my CAS and when will be CAS provided . With lots of hope for the positive response from your side.

Thank you

Kind Regards
Reshma Madhavan

Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello Reshma,

First of all, for your CAS your loan should have been approved as you have to upload your financial documents in order for the team to process your CAS. After that, once all your documents are approved, the CAS Team will process your application and you will your letter within 2-3 working days. Once, you have received your letter, you can apply for your visa and choose the timeline according to your preference. The student accommodation will keep your information with them until and unless you cancel your booking. You have to pay your deposit and installments in order to secure your place. It is not related to your CAS letter.

We look forward to seeing you at Coventry University. If you have questions or queries, please let us know. Thank you for your time.

Best,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Reshma Madhavan
Dear team,
Myself Reshma Madhavan.Student ID 13183941. I have applied for Coventry University for January intake on MSc Global Health Care Management. I have connected the university accommodation and they have solved the issue by allowing me to pay the deposit and hold the room. But till now i haven't received CAS. I have submitted all the documents asked in CAS shield. But, not yet received my CAS till now. It's 54percentage right now. Can I get any updates regarding my CAS track
Can you please help me with my CAS. I knew team is working to the extend to provide us CAS earlier. But, please do consider my request and kindly update about my CAS and when will be CAS provided . With lots of hope for the positive response from your side.

Thank you

Kind Regards
Reshma Madhavan

Hello Reshma,

The CAS Team is experiencing a high volume of applications. Please allow them some time for processing your request. The team will get back to you in some time.

We look forward to seeing you at Coventry University. If you have any questions or queries, please let us know. Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Hello Reshma,

The CAS Team is experiencing a high volume of applications. Please allow them some time for processing your request. The team will get back to you in some time.

We look forward to seeing you at Coventry University. If you have any questions or queries, please let us know. Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
Coventry University

Thank you so much for getting back.

Actually I have another doubt. Is that mandatory that we have to pay additional 4000pound before our enrollment to get CAS. Because, one of the people with me got CAS. We did all the application thing the same as same. But the only thing differ is she paid 8000k including enrollment fee. But i paid only deposit. But she got CAS yesterday. But i haven't received yet.
So please do clarify that whether we have to pay 2nd deposit.
Hi Archak,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The university is currently piled up with huge number of applicants and the team is trying its best to issue CAS to every eligible student. As the uni was on break, the process slowed down a bit but don't you worry, everyone is back on track and I can assure you that you'll be receiving a update at the earliest. Hope this helps, please do not hesitate to reach out for any further queries.
Regards,
Bhavya Harika
Student Ambassador
Coventry University.

Original post by Archak Arjun
Hey there!
I'm Archak Arjun from Chennai, India. I have been offered a place at the Coventry University for MSc Biotechnology and with regards to accepting the offer, I've made a payment of £4000.00 as an initial deposit towards the fees. But I have neither received a confirmation nor any kind of update for the credibility interview. Kindly update the status.
Hello,

How long it would take for University to issue an offer letter for Sept 2023 intake?
As I have applied in the month on November 2022.
Original post by VaibhaviS
Hello,

How long it would take for University to issue an offer letter for Sept 2023 intake?
As I have applied in the month on November 2022.

Hello @VaibhaviS,

I hope you are doing well. The university can take up to 3 months for application decisions depending on the application load. However, you can contact the admissions team regarding the status of your application.

telephone: +44 (0)24 7765 2222
you can fill out an enquiry form through this link: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/apply-now/undergraduate/enquiry-form/
you can also have a live chat with the admissions team through this link: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/
e-mail: [email protected].

Hope this works

Wishing you the best with the application process,

Saba
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Hi
I'm from Kenya currently, I applied for an MSc in Financial technology for London Campus on 22nd February for the September intake and have not received an offer yet. Please let me know when I will receive it as I need to start the visa process too
Hi Sumaiya131,

The university is in the process of circulating the offer letter for the upcoming intakes. Please allow the university's international center some time to verify the documents and checklists. You will soon get a notification from the CAS Team regarding any updates. The visa usually takes 21 standard business days to receive.

Thank you so much for being so patient throughout the process. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. We look forward to seeing you soon at the university.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
MSc Business Analytics
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Hi everyone.

Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Coventry University then you can find our freshers thread here -> Coventry University Freshers 2023.

EH
Reply 90
Hello, I have send an email for deferral the January 2024 intake, when will the offer letter sent?
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the applicant thread for all prospectus students wishing to apply to Coventry University for the 2023 intake. Please feel free to post your queries about the university, courses, student life, and accommodation here. You're all welcome to share your thoughts, and introduce yourself if you're confident or confirmed you will be studying at Coventry!

As a kind reminder, be mindful to avoid posting personal details that can be traced back to you - i.e. student ID, phone numbers. This is a public platform and anyone can use your personal information for ill-intended purposes.

This is a safe space for all (appropriate) questions no matter how stupid. The more you ask the more you find out! There are Student Ambassadors on hand to answer and support you guys. We can't wait to hear from you!

:party:

Hi! i have got a CAS and on that basis i applied for a visa and on my CAS last date to accept on this course is 25th sep by keeping in mind the current number of students applications to embassy and their delay in making decision is making me bit worried and it seems i wont be able to make it on time. What if i do online enrolment and my visa comes in the 1st or 2nd week of october then can i join the course?

Quick Reply

Latest